Kurt Vile - B'lieve I'm Going (Deep) Down

Sigh, a couple of my sleeves were glued too. Didn't realize what the problem was, as I hadn't seen the previous posts about it here. The 1st one came out ok, and I noticed the glue. Third one wasn't so lucky and I ended up with an inch and a half tear on the face of the sleeve. The insert was also stuck but I managed to get that one out without damage. 

Sigh, a couple of my sleeves were glued too. Didn't realize what the problem was, as I hadn't seen the previous posts about it here. The 1st one came out ok, and I noticed the glue. Third one wasn't so lucky and I ended up with an inch and a half tear on the face of the sleeve. The insert was also stuck but I managed to get that one out without damage. 

Email Matador---they're replacing my jacket and the one sleeve that was damaged.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Anyone interested in a Kurt Vile poster? I drew and screen printed these for his show at Cain's Ballroom last night. This poster features three colors (including two split fountains), measures 18"x24", and is printed on French DuroTone Butcher 100# cover stock. The edition is split into two variants, 45 on blue and 30 in gold tones. They're on sale for $20, or $35 for both colors: http://bjornbauerart.storenvy.com/collections/257704-gigposters/products/16511346-kurt-vile-w-purling-hiss-solo

kvposterblue1200.jpg

kvpostergold1200.jpg

Anyone interested in a Kurt Vile poster? I drew and screen printed these for his show at Cain's Ballroom last night. This poster features three colors (including two split fountains), measures 18"x24", and is printed on French DuroTone Butcher 100# cover stock. The edition is split into two variants, 45 on blue and 30 in gold tones. They're on sale for $20, or $35 for both colors: http://bjornbauerart.storenvy.com/collections/257704-gigposters/products/16511346-kurt-vile-w-purling-hiss-solo

kvposterblue1200.jpg

kvpostergold1200.jpg

those turned out rad. really digging the blue/green.

Did anyone get a replacement jacket/sleeves for the glued/ripped ones? Matador was very quick to respond to my initial e-mails, saying they'd be sending replacements to the record stores...but nothing has come up for a while.

got replacement sleeves awhile back. was cool of matador to do so.

Just saw Kurt in New Orleans, apparently it was the last night of the tour. it was a really great show! They had really cool purple colored prints /75 for the nola show that looks really cool. they sold outta the 3xlp at the show but I was able to get one from matador for $6 cheaper than at the show just now so it's been a pretty cool night :)