MInus the Bear - Menos El Oso 10 year anniversary edition - Now with 17th anniversary edition!!!!

Looks like Minus the Bear is repressing Menos El Oso as a 10-year anniversary edition through their Tour.

VIP Meet & Greet with Minus The Bear
Soundcheck Viewing
Limited Edition VIP Silkscreen Poster
10 Year Anniversary Reissue Edition of Menos el Oso vinyl
1 Commemorative VIP Laminate
1 Exclusive VIP Tote Bag
Your Ticket Is Not Included

70 bucks, not including ticket!

Yeah wife just called me about the e-mail. Fuck this VIP trend but I am excite about 10th Anniversary Reissue. Also Meno El Oso front to back...YES!

I've only seen them once. They opened for Circa Survive. And I knew none of their material. Definitely excited for this album in its entirety. And I'm assuming they'll be playing a whole bunch more, seeing as Menos is only like 40 minutes. So excited. 

The email I am looking at now and w/ ordering info says that the ticket IS included in the VIP package which is $100.

Minus The Bear VIP Experience Package Includes:
  • 1 General Admission Ticket
  • VIP Meet & Greet with Minus The Bear
  • Soundcheck Viewing
  • Limited Edition VIP Silkscreen Poster
  • 10 Year Anniversary Reissue Edition of Menos el Oso vinyl
  • 1 Commemorative VIP Laminate
  • 1 Exclusive VIP Tote Bag

They had the same package on the Beer Commercials tour, with the tour exclusive vinyl of Lost Loves. It was a cool experience but don't think I'd shell out $100 again. They still sold the tour exclusive to the public. The 10 Year Anniversary Reissue should be available if you just want to get a ticket and not the bundle.

man....I wish artist management would stop with all of these VIP meet and greet extras. Bands (that I've seen doin this) really aren't into it, it totally slows down soundchecks, it makes it so the sound engineers and monitoring engineers can't do their jobs as easily, most of the time half of the VIP fans get weirded out or not jazzed or don't understand what a soundcheck is....all an all it's an awkward experience over all and is 100% artist management trying to squeeze some extra money out of shows.

• jhulud changed the title to MInus the Bear - Menos El Oso 10 year anniversary edition - Now with 17th anniversary edition!!!!