MInus the Bear - Menos El Oso 10 year anniversary edition - Now with 17th anniversary edition!!!!

Didn't erin tate quit? Think I'm done its been a steady decline since planet of ice for me and it just seems like its cash grab after cash grab. Kind of interested in what they are doing for the ten year reissue though. Haven't got around to replacing that album yet

Erin got essentially fired from the band due to alcohol abuse issues. He has been very forthcoming about his rehab and getting clean on his social media. 

This last time I saw MtB, they sounded like garbage. The sound guy they had did the worst mixing ever...the guitars were barely audible. 

Erin got essentially fired from the band due to alcohol abuse issues. He has been very forthcoming about his rehab and getting clean on his social media. 

This last time I saw MtB, they sounded like garbage. The sound guy they had did the worst mixing ever...the guitars were barely audible.

I wasn't aware thanks for filling me in. Thats a shame ive always loved his drumming for them and these arms are snakes. They sounded pretty good when I saw them, but it was the infinity overhead tour which I didn't care for. They did play a good amount from the first 3 albums and a song or two from beer commercials. Small venue too was very intimate

• 1 month later...

'Yesterday marked the TEN YEAR ANNIVERSARY of Menos el Oso. Pretty insane. We are very excited to announce that we'll be releasing a 10th Anniversary Deluxe Reissue on Dec. 4th via @suicidesqueeze on 3 limited edition vinyl colors: clear, clear/ green high melt, and yellow marble. Available for preorder now.'

http://store.suicidesqueeze.net/collections/frontpage/products/menos-el-oso-10-year-anniversary-edition

All are /1000

There is a link to the clear in the description. It takes you to the MTB store.

I still don't see plain clear when I refresh the page. Just the clear/w green marble and that yellowish variant. Either way, I've got a copy of black at home that works just fine. I just like keeping up with all things Minus the Bear, they've always been a fun listen for me.

Hey thanks to you and the other poster. I already have a copy and I'm not a completist but this would be an album I'd consider getting an extra of, if there ever was one. My favorite MTB album by far and I'm a fan of all their work.

Hey thanks to you and the other poster. I already have a copy and I'm not a completist but this would be an album I'd consider getting an extra of, if there ever was one. My favorite MTB album by far and I'm a fan of all their work.

I don't think he was posting the link just for you.

• 2 months later...
  • jhulud changed the title to MInus the Bear - Menos El Oso 10 year anniversary edition - Now with 17th anniversary edition!!!!