(PO Soon) FUZZ - II 2XLP 10/23/15

Hmmmm... Doesn't sound like you get all that much for a $75. I'm actually a little shocked the standard is going to be $25. Would have expected 20 to 22 tops. Anyway, I'll be shooting for a black copy.

Yeah that's not adding up - $75 for just a gold foil sleeve, gold vinyl, and a poster? Whoa.

Pre-order going up FRIDAY!

There is a deluxe /300 on gold ($75), /200 on white and standard black ($25), as well as a sweet shirt with the album artwork.

My wallet is dead.

Info on the /300 deluxe:

DELUXE VERSION: DELUXE VERSION: We will have 300 copies of the deluxe vinyl version. This version will have the album art with black on GOLD foil, and GOLD colored vinyl. It will also include a special edition poster only available with purchase of this version. This version will be: $75.00 + shipping for orders placed outside of the US. The deluxe version will not ship until November.  

WOW! Fuuuuuck this. Wait... Special edition poster you say? Well, then let me give you $75. I'm sure it will probably sell, but not to this sucker.

"Even if you place your order as soon as you possibly can, you are not guaranteed either of the special edition versions of this release. All orders are on a first come, first served basis. If we run out before we get to your order, you will recieve the standard black version. If you absolutely can not live with the standard version, please include a note in the "Instructions to merchant" section of your paypal order, and we will refund you. If you leave a note in this section of your order, we will see it. No need to send a separate email."

Wait... what? So orders will still go through for a while after they're sold out of the 300 deluxe copies? I understand not wanting to go through the hassle of telling people of the scored one of the first-come 200 white standard versions but that seems strange.

I think it is just because they may oversell a few since so many orders will be going through at the same time. Probably just giving a people a heads up because some record collectors seem to be the least reasonable people on the planet.

I think the original ITR press release for the limited first Fuzz album said 500 copies. And then they decided to make more because they like money. I also seemed to remember a lot of people complaining, claiming they wouldn't have spent $50 to $60 dollars if they'd known the run was going to be 250 higher (???). 

First time hearing this band, but I like the sound. I'll have to give their first record a listen to get a better feel for their music.

You absolutely can NOT consider this band without hearing their non-album pre-release singles. You can not.

(This is the song that got me)