[PO] Hop Along – Get Disowned – Vote For Variant

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I just ordered from Hot Green last week, no idea what version is going to show up but for $13 shipped I figured I'd just go for it. By the way they had copies of Freshman Year on tour ($20), as well as LPs of Painted Shut, CDs and tapes of Get Disowned and Painted Shut and several t-shirts

I just ordered from Hot Green last week, no idea what version is going to show up but for $13 shipped I figured I'd just go for it. By the way they had copies of Freshman Year on tour ($20), as well as LPs of Painted Shut, CDs and tapes of Get Disowned and Painted Shut and several t-shirts

Just a heads up, I ordered from Hot Green months back and never heard a peep. Two months went by, tried contacting the dude via email, no response, ended up having to get a PayPal dispute to get my money back. They never got any response from him either.

Just a heads up, I ordered from Hot Green months back and never heard a peep. Two months went by, tried contacting the dude via email, no response, ended up having to get a PayPal dispute to get my money back. They never got any response from him either.

I will keep that in mind if nothing shows up in a month or so

I just read that Peter was on tour in europe and that's why a lot of orders weren't being filled. Not exactly great way to run a label, but I guess according to a reddit post they were catching up on orders this month

well that'd be cool if I got my 2 copies of hop along I ordered a year ago. my gf just got the saddle creek re-issue so I was about to order that, now I'm not sure if I should wait