Haken - The Mountain (Repress - Limited to 100)

0IO01451_635733289633222119.jpg

Release Date: 21.08.2015

Limited to 100 copies!

„The Mountain“ was widely hailed as one of the finest prog rock albums in recent years and a tremendous success. Long sold out on wax, it finally returns in vinyl format!

http://www.insideoutshop.de/Item/Haken_-_The_Mountain_-Gatefold_dark_green_2LP_-_CD-/16117

I'm in CA and it came to 31.99 euros which is roughly 36

After shipping though, yes? Email them and say, "hey guys, I ordered from the U.S. And am not subject to European VAT, can you please refund me that tax?" VAT is a tax chargesd for sales between nations in the European Union, Ordrs to the U.S. should not be subject to it. Vinyl-Digital automatically deducts it.

Also, it's a 19% tax, so it's a pretty big deal.

Always worth a try!

After shipping though, yes? Email them and say, "hey guys, I ordered from the U.S. And am not subject to European VAT, can you please refund me that tax?" VAT is a tax chargesd for sales between nations in the European Union, Ordrs to the U.S. should not be subject to it. Vinyl-Digital automatically deducts it.

Also, it's a 19% tax, so it's a pretty big deal.

Always worth a try!

From their FAQ:

I live outside the European Union; do I still have to pay VAT?

Yes, you do. We do not deduct VAT from your invoice, since private individuals have to pay VAT in the Member State of purchase. Please claim the VAT back with your local authorities.

From their FAQ:

I live outside the European Union; do I still have to pay VAT?

Yes, you do. We do not deduct VAT from your invoice, since private individuals have to pay VAT in the Member State of purchase. Please claim the VAT back with your local authorities.

Hrm. Well there you go! Good looking out. Now...who would the local authorities who take care of that be, I wonder?

• 7 months later...
  • 4 years later...
1 hour ago, solitaryreign said:

Just saw this as well. Ridiculous. Guess I’ll grab one of the ‘boring’ variants