Black Friday RSD - 2015

Already? What? Yeah I guess so.

Here's some leaked stuff.

12” Beck - Dreams [12''] (Blue Vinyl, Puffy Sleeve, Embossed Jacket, limited, indie-exclusive)

LP Frank Zappa - Feeding The Monkies At Ma Maison [LP] (Yellow Vinyl, first time on vinyl, indie-exclusive)   

10” Get Up Kids, The - Red Letter Day [10''] (Marbled Vinyl, indie-exclusive) 

4LP Nine Inch Nails - Halo I-IV [LP+3-12'' Box Set] (180 Gram, original masters, Pretty Hate Machine LP plus Down In It 12'', Head Like A Hole 12''EP, Sin 12'', indie-exclusive)

12” Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody [12''] (40th Anniversary release with original artwork and tracklisting and first time as a 12'' single, indie-exclusive)

10” Spoon - TV Set [10''] (Colored Vinyl, The Cramps cover, unreleased track from Poltergeist soundtrack, indie-exclusive)

2LP Various Artists - True Detective (HBO Soundtrack) [2LP] (feats. Bob Dylan, Father John Misty, Leonard Cohen, Nick Cave, Cassandra Wilson, etc., indie-exclusive)

2LP Zombies, The - The BBC Radio Sessions (Complete) [2LP] (first complete collection of The Zombies on BBC,includes previously unissued interviews and songs, indie-exclusive)  

I can't wait for Bruce Springsteen - The River (Reissue Remastered From The Original Master Tapes Plus Commentary From Bruce Springsteen, Autographed And Peed On By Bruce Springsteen Limited To 10,000 Hand-Numbered Gold-Plated Copies) on Ocean Blue and River Turquoise vinyl

I spent way too much time on that

Glad to hear about the Ty Rex stuff. I recently sold my copy of the 12" on clear and this softens the blow a bit.

It's funny how much of a joke RSD has become, in that I mean that we can expect pointless reissues and artsy indie fodder by the same bands (Flaming Lips). Bowie picture discs, but never solid reissues of his early catalog. Queen and Bruce Springstein, but never anything from the 90s that's never been on vinyl. Nothing but gimmicks and reissues.

Glad to hear about the Ty Rex stuff. I recently sold my copy of the 12" on clear and this softens the blow a bit.

It's funny how much of a joke RSD has become, in that I mean that we can expect pointless reissues and artsy indie fodder by the same bands (Flaming Lips). Bowie picture discs, but never solid reissues of his early catalog. Queen and Bruce Springstein, but never anything from the 90s that's never been on vinyl. Nothing but gimmicks and reissues.

Exactly. Always pointless stuff... Always pointless 12" singles that are insanely overpriced or 10" live albums and whatnot. Jeez.