Black Friday RSD - 2015

*Neal Hefti - Batman Theme / The Batusi [7''] (Yellow Vinyl, indie-retail exclusive)                             Legacy/RCA Records                 16,50€

Wow! Wasn't expecting it, but now there's something I actually kinda want. That price though...

*Johnny Thunders - Daddy Rollin' Stone [10'' EP]                                                                                                                                                                                    

(previously unreleased tracks, poster, download, limited to 1000, indie-exclusive)                                                                               34€

*Lee Robinson Machine - Family Album [LP]

(indie-exclusive, limited to 700)                                                                                                                                                      32€

*Megadeth - The Threat Is Real / Foreign Policy [12'']

(White Vinyl, 2 brand new songs, limited to 4000, indie-exclusive)                                                                                                    18€

*Paul McCartney & Michael Jackson - Say Say Say (2015 Remix by Spike Stent) [12'']

(limited to 3500, indie-retail exclusive)                                                                                                                                            14,50€

*Sonics, The - 50 [3LP Box Set]

(book, poster, download, indie-exclusive, limited to 3000)                                                                                                                 74€

*Mad Parade - God Bless America [LP]

(Random Mixed Colored Vinyl, first time on vinyl, limited to 400)                                                                                                       21€

*Animal As Leaders - Animals As Leaders (Encore Edition) [2LP]

(Red & Blue Vinyl, 3D cover art with glasses, 2 bonus tracks, limited to 1000, indie-retail exclusive)                                                    44€

*Cardigans, The - Long Gone Before Daylight [LP]

(180 Gram Audiophile Vinyl, first U.S. pressing, gatefold, limited to 2000, indie-retail exclusive)                                                           38,50€

*David Bowie - Earthling [LP]

(180 Gram Audiophile Translucent Green Vinyl, tri-fold cover, limited to 2000, indie-retail exclusive)                                                       52€

*Howlin' Wolf - The London Howlin' Wolf Sessions [LP]                                                                                                                       44€

(180 Gram, feats. Eric Clapton, Steve Winwood, Bill Wyman & Charlie Watts, deluxe gatefold, numbered/limited to 3500, indie-retail exclusive)

*International Submarine Band, The - Safe At Home [12'']

(White Opaque Mono Vinyl, feat Gram Parsons, limited to 2700, indie-retail exclusive)                                                                          37€

*Janis Joplin With Big Brother And The Holding Company - Live At Winterland '68 [2LP]

(180 Gram, gatefold, booklet, first time on vinyl, foil-stamped, limited to 4000, indie-retail exclusive)                                                      48,50€

*Jay Electronica - Exhibit A + C + Instrumentals [12'']

(Picture Disc, first time on vinyl, produced by Just Blaze, limited to 1250, indie-retail exclusive)                                                            21€

*Link Wray - Rumble/The Swag [7'']

(Translucent Gold Vinyl, limited to 2700, indie-retail exclusive)                                                                                                          14,50€

*Mercury Rev/Lost Horizons - Rainy Day Record/Life Inside A Paradox [7'']

(split single, feats. Nicole Atkins ,Vanessa Gray, and Sharon Van Etten, limited to 500, indie-exclusive)                                               11€

*MGMT - Time To Pretend [12'' EP]

(Glow In The Dark Vinyl, first time on vinyl, limited to 2000, indie-retail exclusive)                                                                                44€

*S.O.D. / Deftones - Milk [7'']

(30th Anniversary, limited to 2000, indie-retail exclusive)                                                                                                                   12,50€

*Various Artists - Sons Of Anarchy: Songs Of Anarchy Vol 4 (Season 7) [2LP]

(Picture Disc, feats. Ed Sheeran, Amos Lee, White Buffalo, limited to 1500, indie-retail exclusive)                                                       74€

* Sunn O))) - Kannon [LP] (Clear Vinyl, download, gatefold, indie-exclusive, limited to 2000)                                                                 26€

Sons of Anarchy €74????

The last RSD SOA release was $50 (Which I am selling for $25 shipped by the way). $50 was really pushing it but $75 is just fucked up.

Looking forward to picking some of these up in March for cheap

Last month I got the Little Miss Sunshine soundtrack from last year's Black Friday for less than $10.50 shipped to the UK. I don't know if the vinyl bubble is bursting, but the RSD one is (and not just based on one record).

Last month I got the Little Miss Sunshine soundtrack from last year's Black Friday for less than $10.50 shipped to the UK. I don't know if the vinyl bubble is bursting, but the RSD one is (and not just based on one record).

Yep. Instead of RSD, I went to funeral. I still have EVERY item I potentially would have bought. Including RSD DEJA. I paid less than retail for almost all of them.

I had an extremely fun time this past RSD. Met a couple dudes from the board and enjoyed a beautiful day nerding the fuck out over records. I only have a couple friends who collect, so I'm more than willing to get up early, line up, and hang out with other people who dig records.

I had an extremely fun time this past RSD. Met a couple dudes from the board and enjoyed a beautiful day nerding the fuck out over records. I only have a couple friends who collect, so I'm more than willing to get up early, line up, and hang out with other people who dig records.

The event character of RSD is still pretty awesome. It's the records-side of it that sucks ass.

The event character of RSD is still pretty awesome. It's the records-side of it that sucks ass.

Eh, it's just the bastardization of something that used to be much more special and sacred. Not sure if you've ever been a skateboarder, but the culture of skateboarding has been getting raped since the 90s. Now it's at an all-time high as far as popularity, and becoming such a run of the mill thing.

That's always been the best bit for me, that and watching all the locals wondering what the weirdo's are doing queuing up outside the record shop that early on a Saturday morning