Black Friday RSD - 2015

Eh, it's just the bastardization of something that used to be much more special and sacred. Not sure if you've ever been a skateboarder, but the culture of skateboarding has been getting raped since the 90s. Now it's at an all-time high as far as popularity, and becoming such a run of the mill thing.

Don't use the word raped like that.

Freedom of speech. You're the reason everyone gets too offended at everything these days. You know his intention with the word in that sentence and it isn't to belittle rape victims. 

Freedom of speech doesn't stop people from getting pissed at you for what you say. Even though I agree people can be a little sensitive about things, if it's something he doesn't like, he's equally allowed to vocalize it.

STOP ARRESTING PEOPLE FOR THEIR SPEECH ON BEHALF OF THE GOVERNMENT.  YOU ARE THE REASON THAT LESS AND LESS PEOPLE ARE USING RAPE AS A LAZY, CASUAL SYNONYM AND MORE AND MORE PEOPLE ARE EMPLOYING MINDFULNESS TO THE WORDS THEY SAY AND HOW THEIR WORDS AND ACTIONS AFFECT THE PEOPLE AND ENVIRONMENT AROUND THEM.

Freedom of speech. You're the reason everyone gets too offended at everything these days. You know his intention with the word in that sentence and it isn't to belittle rape victims. 

You're conflating "the government can't penalize you for what you say" with "people can't call you out for saying something shitty."

STOP ARRESTING PEOPLE FOR THEIR SPEECH ON BEHALF OF THE GOVERNMENT.  YOU ARE THE REASON THAT LESS AND LESS PEOPLE ARE USING RAPE AS A LAZY, CASUAL SYNONYM AND MORE AND MORE PEOPLE ARE EMPLOYING MINDFULNESS TO THE WORDS THEY SAY AND HOW THEIR WORDS AND ACTIONS AFFECT THE PEOPLE AND ENVIRONMENT AROUND THEM.

+1

Fuck off. I've been fucking raped before, asshole. But you probably don't think males can be raped by females, do you?

Not really something I'd like to bring up in a fucking message board about records, but I'm not gonna be attacked by some fucking keyboard activist.

Hmm. Want that Animals as Leaders, but for €44....? I dunno.

Trying to justify that it comes with some bonus tracks and 3D glasses. Then I realised that I'm not 5 years old and that 3D glasses cost fuck all to make.

Prices on discogs for the other pressings are higher, so I'll probably cave and buy it anyway.

URGH. THE HOBBY!

Fuck off. I've been fucking raped before, asshole. But you probably don't think males can be raped by females, do you?

Not really something I'd like to bring up in a fucking message board about records, but I'm not gonna be attacked by some fucking keyboard activist.

im an activist? i just don't like when people say trashy things. And you've said a lot of questionable things in the past.

That sucks and all, if true, but you of all people then should know not to use it in a flippant way.

Just sayin'