Black Friday RSD - 2015

I thought I saw another press of Bowie's Earthling around? I'm a NIN head but that Halo I-IV feels like a cash grab. Will wait to get it a lot cheaper hopefully. 

Nothing else stood out for me. More pumped about the recent reissues! Moby's Play, Sigur Ros's Takk and we already got TRON Legacy. Frankly, these types of reissues is what RSD should be about but oh well...

Give it a fucking rest, you're all wrong on some level.

hoosier shouldn't speak so flippantly about rape, museummouth and Barnaby Jones shouldn't be the PC police (you're not going to change the world on a fucking vinyl forum), Rezqua and Doman, just chill out. 

Fucking hell. Let this thread get back to that Flaming Lips bullshit.

And somehow I missed this fight? *sigh*

Wouldn't mind getting a copy of Jaco Pastorius - Jaco, but I'm sure it'll be readily available at a discounted price in March.

Can't believe they're doing another run of the Garden State OST. You can still find it on black and it's still stupidly overpriced, not as bad as this dumb color variant though.

Various - Transformers: The Movie Soundtrack - 12" 2LP Etched Sides: A (Autobot) / D (Decepticon) in Transforming Package!

Leading Legacy's RSD Black Friday line-up this year is a 2LP 12" vinyl 30th anniversary edition of Transformers: The Movie Soundtrack. In commemoration of the 1986 cinematic blockbuster, Legacy has created an innovative gatefold jacket that completely converts all four sides of the cover from an Autobot-themed jacket to a Decepticon-themed jacket. This 2LP collection is pressed on 150gram color vinyl: LP1 in translucent red with the Autobot logo etched on side A; LP2 in translucent purple with the Decepticon logo etched on side D. Remastered and re-imagined, Transformers: The Movie Soundtrack has never looked or sounded better!