Black Friday RSD - 2015

i really need the cardigans long gone before daylight Vinyl...any idea who will sell it online?

There's already a number of massively overpriced pre-orders on Ebay. Seing as we can't use Bullmoose outside the USA, try vvinyl, amoeba or 1234go. Hopefully something will show up on one of them.

Could someone PLEASE grab me Tenacious D live. My neck/back is still sore from getting into a car accident last Friday and I don't think I can handle people pushing and being squished in a crowd. Message me if you think you can try to help me out, I'll send money soon as you let me know you got it.

Because nobody else has posted it, here's a link to our traditional preview video. It's only 43 minutes this time!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9hPJ9WBV2k

Enjoy

That Transformers soundtrack is sweet! I have the blue re-release from last year but wanna get this too!

I'm wondering if I should even bother on Friday. Nearly everything I bought for myself last year was readily available afterwards for sticker price or less, and I'll be too busy to queue very early.

Is there anything that people will be camping overnight for like Death Grips last year? 

The only things I must have are Lush and Garbage. Think those will be hard to get? Maybe Outkast. It's readily available on black vinyl, but I don't have it yet, so I figure I might as well get this one. 

I'm wondering if I should even bother on Friday. Nearly everything I bought for myself last year was readily available afterwards for sticker price or less, and I'll be too busy to queue very early.

Is there anything that people will be camping overnight for like Death Grips last year?

The only things I must have are Lush and Garbage. Think those will be hard to get? Maybe Outkast. It's readily available on black vinyl, but I don't have it yet, so I figure I might as well get this one.

Maybe Garbage.

I'm wondering if I should even bother on Friday. Nearly everything I bought for myself last year was readily available afterwards for sticker price or less, and I'll be too busy to queue very early.

You can buy the Garbage album from Amazon.co.uk right now shipped to the US for cheaper than it will be in stores on Friday. 

Could someone PLEASE grab me Tenacious D live. My neck/back is still sore from getting into a car accident last Friday and I don't think I can handle people pushing and being squished in a crowd. Message me if you think you can try to help me out, I'll send money soon as you let me know you got it.

I might be down there but I haven't decided yet. I'll let you know.

is this going to be sought-after enough to go early? 2000 pressed

I'm hoping this crap list doesn't draw out a lot of people so I can go late and pick up a couple things I'm sorta interested in. I can't see people lining up early early for this year. There's no big draw like Death Grips last year. Might grab TGUK, High Fidelity, and Behemoth if I can find it.

"Earthling" is what I'm looking for, but the sheer fact that not all stores purchase copies of every title, or that if they do they may only grab one really dissuades me from heading out. I'm hoping I can find it aftermarket online or when I stroll in around 12. 

That NIN-boxset is a big cock tease though... it's nothing but a cash grab and the singles are not totally worth it. But as a NIN collector it will be hard to pass up.

You Jawbreaker fans will take interest in this one that's coming out Friday, it's Adam's new band:

http://www.punkvinyl.com/2015/11/24/frontier-to-release-new-7-from-jawbreakergreen-day-members-for-rsd-black-friday/

Thanks for the heads up on this!  I definitely won't be able to go to a record shop and pick this up, so if anyone is willing/able to snag a copy, I'd love to have one.

Also, funnily enough, the picture of this on Frontier's Facebook page included a pic of a download card, which worked.  I just downloaded this, and so far it's pretty great.

12247656_10153427050661032_3694693649002

Hmm. Well the only two things I want are the Spoon TV Set and the Love and Mercy OST.

I'm pretty certain the Love and Mercy will be easy to get after Friday, but I don't know about the Spoon. I don't even want it that much so I don't think I'll be wasting time going out on Friday. 

I'm 99% going, so if you want to PM me your cell number I'll try to snag it