Black Friday RSD - 2015

URGENT RECALL

Coheed and Cambria BLACK FRIDAY Product

Defective Pressing

The Coheed & Cambria Black Friday title has been recalled and WEA is asking for all customers to pull it from the Black Friday inventory and not sell it. This is a last minute announcement and we will be working with WEA next week to coordinate the return of the product to us if you do not have a WEA account. Further return procedures will be finalized next week and announced as soon as possible.

I want to grip that DMB boxset and Easy-E. So I will be "camping out" after Thanksgiving dinner, unless something comes up.

Did they really only make 2,000 of these or were there more added...the bullmoose vid sounds as if it won't be that tough to get and the previous volumes had a higher press count...hmmmmmm

Everything else on my list won't be hard but I will go down and sit outside just to get some quiet time and relax in the 30 degree SF weather!

Woops....thanks guys....

coworker saw the vid and said it would be 2k and easier to find then before with 500 or so!

Did they really only make 2,000 of these or were there more added...the bullmoose vid sounds as if it won't be that tough to get and the previous volumes had a higher press count...hmmmmmm

Everything else on my list won't be hard but I will go down and sit outside just to get some quiet time and relax in the 30 degree SF weather!

In the past I believe the colored RSD pressings were pretty scarce. Except for Vol. 4. The black versions were a little easier to acquire. I don't think you'll have a hard time getting this colored variant this year. I'm sure it will have a hefty price tag though...

In the past I believe the colored RSD pressings were pretty scarce. Except for Vol. 4. The black versions were a little easier to acquire. I don't think you'll have a hard time getting this colored variant this year. I'm sure it will have a hefty price tag though...

$79.97 from Bullmoose so I'm sure most other retailers will have it for around $85-$90

That NIN-boxset is a big cock tease though... it's nothing but a cash grab and the singles are not totally worth it. But as a NIN collector it will be hard to pass up.

I feel the exact same way man. I have two copies of PHM, an OG and the most recent reissue, and I have the HLAH and Sin singles, so the only thing I'd be getting that I don't have is the Down In It single, which isn't really worth it. But the NIN collector in me is like gah. 

I'm interested in exact 3 releases...well, actually I WAS interested until I asked the vinyl store around the corner for the prices. Here's the answer I got:

Falco - Rock Me Amadeus: ~ 8 €
Nine Inch Nails - Halo I-IV: ~100-105 €
Tenacious D - Tenacious D Live:  ~ 23 - 24 €

Well, will head over tomorrow and check for what prices they've decided...and then probably walk back home with nothing bought.

I feel the exact same way man. I have two copies of PHM, an OG and the most recent reissue, and I have the HLAH and Sin singles, so the only thing I'd be getting that I don't have is the Down In It single, which isn't really worth it. But the NIN collector in me is like gah. 

I sold most of my NIN singles when I moved.  Love the band, but I never found myself picking a single over PHM.  5 remixes of Head Like a Hole is too many for me to listen to in one sitting ;)