Black Friday RSD - 2015

Umm what?

According to The Pulse Of RadioFOO FIGHTERS have released a brief studio clip of a new song from the band's upcoming EP, which will feature five new tracks recorded recently in Austin, Texas. A Reddit page dedicated to the band also hinted that the title of the EP may be "2nd Century A.D." The EP will be released through independent record stores on Record Store Day Black Friday (November 27).

The FOO FIGHTERS posted a countdown clock on its site earlier this month counting down to midnight on November 22, along with a series of cryptic photos, some of which were apparently taken at the Hotel St. Cecilia in Austin, Texas.

According to reports, Dave Grohl told the audience during the band's set at the Austin City Limits festival in October, "You know what I did last night... We recorded five fucking new songs in your beautiful city."

Grohl has long acknowledged Austin as one of his favorite places, and the city was featured in the first season of the FOOSHBO series "Sonic Highways".

An unofficial track list for the EP includes the song titles "Iron Rooster""Neverending Sigh""Saint Cecilia""Savior Breath" and "Sean".

Read more at http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/foo-fighters-release-clip-of-new-music-ep-title-hinted/#fi3BZ1w1Yex2HtV3.99

I really only want three releases this year and I have no doubt that Rich Robinson's new 7" will be easy to find. Maybe mildly worried 'bout David Bowie's "Earthling," but not really.

My main concern is the Transformers gatefold. It's been a favorite movie/soundtrack since I was a kid so I really wanna be able to snag it.

But my local beer store is gonna have a lot more fun and cool stuff happenin' this year.