Black Friday RSD - 2015

$45 for garbage? Absolutely disgusting.

Yep. Many of these prices are just stupid, or maybe it's just the stuff I'm interested in.

No way in hell I'm paying $70+ total for a Garbage LP and a MGMT EP no matter how pretty they are. 

4 or 5 things I'd buy if they weren't 30-50% more than they should be.

The fact that a large store (Amoeba) on the west coast is already putting up stock online before 10am on RSD says it all. There are going to be a ton of leftovers. 

1234 Go in SF was great - 5th in line at 8am, grabbed the three records I wanted without a problem. Was going to grab stuff for the board but they don't take AmEx so I had to use my debit card.

They had plenty of NIN, the Cardigans, High Fidelity, etc when I left and the story was basically empty at 9:30am.

1234 Go in SF was great - 5th in line at 8am, grabbed the three records I wanted without a problem. Was going to grab stuff for the board but they don't take AmEx so I had to use my debit card.

They had plenty of NIN, the Cardigans, High Fidelity, etc when I left and the story was basically empty at 9:30am.

Same at my local shop, at one point I was the only one in the place at 11am

Fuck me. WouND up blowing 100 on Fight For Your Mind, Stankonia and High Fidelity.

I initially grabbed a high number on the Harper, decided to check the others and of the four Amoeba had... one was #420. I took that as a sign, it being Harper and all.

Gonna try and drive home without opening it.

Fuck me. WouND up blowing 100 on Fight For Your Mind, Stankonia and High Fidelity.

I initially grabbed a high number on the Harper, decided to check the others and of the four Amoeba had... one was #420. I took that as a sign, it being Harper and all.

Gonna try and drive home without opening it.

#420 - nice. Really hope it's signed for ya.