Deafheaven - New Bermuda

Can I ask why some people in this thread think that some of the vinyl versions will include alternative artwork? I can't find any official information even suggesting that this is the case. The black deluxe EU versions and some others will be embossed but that's not the same as "alternative artwork."

according to somewhere in the first 10-15 pages, it was confirmed that only the U.S. press would get the embossed cover and also the EU black deluxe while all other EU colors received the standard cover. Though this is yet to be proven true as the US press has been delayed for a bit.

according to somewhere in the first 10-15 pages, it was confirmed that only the U.S. press would get the embossed cover and also the EU black deluxe while all other EU colors received the standard cover. Though this is yet to be proven true as the US press has been delayed for a bit.

this doesn't answer his question lol

but no, there is no ""alternative artwork""

http://sargenthouse.awesomedistro.com/products/559476-deafheaven-new-bermuda-cd-lp-preorder

I think this might be an exception to the rule? It appears to be an EU store selling a coloured deluxe cover. I can assume the description is correct as they're delayed like the rest of the deluxe covers.

Got my Pepto pink from EU and the cover was embossed. This was only because of shitty packaging that resulted in a big chunk of one corner being bent and crunched which made it have a bunch of puffy wrinkles. Yay!

This is my biggest fear.  My Refused record came w/ a massive seam split and corner bend.  I assumed the same risk on this record, and won't order from their EU store again if the shit packaging results in a fucked jacket.

Got my EU pink. Not embossed and don't even care. This record is amazing. Also, had it sent to Australia and came in great shape.

My green/white wasn't either.  My biggest complaint is that the jacket isn't that sturdy.  I take the LPs out and it starts to bow.  But whatever, I'm happy to have a copy of this to listen to.  The LPs sound really good and upon my first listen, I was rather impressed (even having heard 40% of the songs).

Pepto pink? Which variant is that? I don't remember seeing one of those, sounds sweet tho

It's just the pink from EU. It's almost white, so completely boring. I should have just bought a cheaper black one from my local and at least had the chance to choose a non-crunched up cover.

I just picked my EU pink up from the post office.  Only complaint is the "pink" isn't very pink, it's pretty much white, which is a bit of a disappointment since pink vinyl is one of my favorite colors for a solid opaque record.  The gatefold looks nice, no foil embossing or anything.  Came with quite a few Deafheaven stickers and a nice 4 fold poster of the album cover which was awesome.  Packaged in a EU frustration free style mailer which had a 2nd layer of padding built into it so everything arrived in perfect shape.  Very happy to finally have this, can't wait to play it after work tonight.

From KRM:

The folks over at Anti- Records have informed us that there is another delay on the Deafheaven New Bermuda vinyl. We expect to have the records by October 30th, at which point we will begin shipping orders.

This is completely out of our hands, but once we receive the items we will begin to ship everything out immediately. We understand how frustrating this can be, so we thank you for your patience.

Cheers,

Kings Road Merch