Deafheaven - New Bermuda

Pressing plants don't actually tell you WHY they're fucking you. They just say "LOLOLOLOL you already paid us at least 75% of the pressing costs, so just wait it out."

We only sort of knew about the Beatles messing everything up, I doubt someone emailed Deathwish to specifically say so.

That being said, it's just not cool for labels to do preorders anymore. Those days are gone and there needs to be a better model about gauging consumer response, ordering appropriate quantities and then - in turn - getting the item out in a timely manner.

THAT being said, I don't have any solutions here. Just whining. Ha!

Preorders have a huge impact over the music industry.

Did you know that the money or amount of copies being sold preorderly is being calculated as "first week sales" and therefore count towards chart ratings and sales ratings for the first week and so on...

That's why it won't stop, there's too much money and prestige at stake

emailed King's Road this morning about my blue copy. looking forward to their response.

I was just wondering why I am still waiting for a record I ordered in July. it seems as though all 69 other variants that you idiots made have been released, yet here I am waiting for variant #70, which seems a bit odd since it is the most rare variant. please let me know how you plan to remedy this situation, as I have never in my life dealt with a bigger clusterfuck of a preorder. get your shit together.

You are waiting for a record to come in the mail, relax dickhead. I hope yours comes broken