Eels reissues - box set and individual albums (amazon PO)

i was just thinking about that... whether it actually arrives on release day has to do with the post... and i've so often had things arriving days after.

sucks watching all the talk and seeing picture of something you're excited for all over the place while you are waiting! :wacko: hopefully they are shipping out to arrive early or on time.

regarding the prints... pretty sure they were only through official store, and pretty sure if when you ordered it said including prints, you are getting them. I noticed that after awhile the (UK) webstore-preorders changed from w/pints to no mention of prints (on the box sets anyway, last I checked the single issues in the store still said including the prints), so if your order says 'including prints' you'll get them, if not I am pretty sure you missed them.

Guys, mine just arrived; it's real and it's spectacular.

The slipcase is nice and heavy, and each LP inside is individually shrink-wrapped, so they don't seem like they were jostled at all during shipment. The album-cover prints are LP-sized and on nice medium stock, not flimsy glossy paper. Haven't spun any yet as I literally just got home, but can't wait to move through one-by-one! I can't believe this only cost $100

i was just thinking about that... whether it actually arrives on release day has to do with the post... and i've so often had things arriving days after.

sucks watching all the talk and seeing picture of something you're excited for all over the place while you are waiting! :wacko: hopefully they are shipping out to arrive early or on time.

to quote myself:  sucks waiting while others have theirs....

to make it worse, I guess I must of have ordered from Amazon uk back at the beginning, because yesterday I got s ship notice, and today i got a package.  shipped from the amazon de store, though ordered from the uk store...good because, I will return this, since I ordered from the Eels UK shop with prints... but...

those of you that have gotten prints, were they packaged extra? ie: you did not have to open the box set to pull the prints out? 

If they are extra, I may go ahead an open my amazon one, and return the web shop version to amazon when it comes. I dont want to open this if i am just sending it back though.

but if the prints are extra I wont have to sit and stare at the box...  plus, if there are any pressing issues with the one I have now (has anybody come across any problems?), I will have a back up and be able to still send this back if there are issues. 

yea of course the hoffman forum has the most detailed info!

i've played through all of them except ESBS and all have been flawless. Quiet, with rich highs and lows. Excellent all around!

If I want a review on the box and color I check here but forsound I check there...ha-ha! Thanks for info on sound.....going to wait for a price drop before buying since these are around $150 everywhere now.

Has anyone else's not moved yet? Mines still sitting in Nashville since last Monday.

Mine made a really quick jump from TN to RI without a stop listed in between, which was a little unusual. Could still be in route, or maybe they're being sent out in bunches? Could be worth a phone call.