PO: Zombi Shape Shift & Steve Moore The Cub Soundtrack (Relapse)

Cub looks great! Love the spot varnish on the cover.

Steve Moore's Death Waltz 7" is up at Mondo. Dumb expensive ($20ppd if you buy it alone) but seems like probably a one-time pressing so I had to bite the bullet. http://mondotees.com/collections/music/products/steve-moore-irresistible-force-v-immovable-object

Cub looks great! Love the spot varnish on the cover.

Steve Moore's Death Waltz 7" is up at Mondo. Dumb expensive ($20ppd if you buy it alone) but seems like probably a one-time pressing so I had to bite the bullet. http://mondotees.com/collections/music/products/steve-moore-irresistible-force-v-immovable-object

Yep, hyper expensive. Got it along the Umberto 7" and it comes to 50 euro shipping included. But I just didn't want to bother with Discogs afterwards.

My tri-colored Shape Shift arrived yesterday only to find that Relapse had stuffed two disc 2's into the package and no disc 1. 

Considering how limited that quantity was, I'm not optimistic on getting a replacement. Hopefully they'll have one of those splatters at least to replace it with. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

went to the hometown show saturday. If you get a chance to see them on this tour do it. They were killing it and seem to be really excited to be playing.

They had the tour press/300 that was 20 bucks and also had the cub,spirit animal and surface to air for 15 and cds of all that stuff for 10. Also had one shirt design in 3 color choices for 10 bucks. Ended up grabbing a shirt.

• 2 weeks later...