PO Now: Sigur Ros "Takk" Repress

WHAT.

First TLOU rips a hole in my pocket, then Juturna happens and now, finally I read about this. Is this real life?! JUST. WHAT.

BRB, gotta sell lots of stuff.

And while I'm at it: I can't even access Bullmoose, in fact I never could so far. Tried several browsers. Some stupid IP blocking issue I guess?

Anybody who knows where I can PO this from Europe? I'll go apeshit crazy if I miss this.

WHAT.

First TLOU rips a hole in my pocket, then Juturna happens and now, finally I read about this. Is this real life?! JUST. WHAT.

BRB, gotta sell lots of stuff.

And while I'm at it: I can't even access Bullmoose, in fact I never could so far. Tried several browsers. Some stupid IP blocking issue I guess?

Anybody who knows where I can PO this from Europe? I'll go apeshit crazy if I miss this.

I'm sure it'll pop up in Europe soon enough.

Not specifically related to this release... but perhaps of note to crazy Sigur Ros fans (such as myself).

Copies of Jonsi & Alex's "Riceboy Sleeps" appear to have popped up for regular price again. It was going for $50-85 on eBay, as recently as May. Amazon's got a few now for about $25: http://amzn.to/1IqCUJS

Not specifically related to this release... but perhaps of note to crazy Sigur Ros fans (such as myself).

Copies of Jonsi & Alex's "Riceboy Sleeps" appear to have popped up for regular price again. It was going for $50-85 on eBay, as recently as May. Amazon's got a few now for about $25: http://amzn.to/1IqCUJS

Fantastic record.  You're screwing up badly if you sleep on this one.  (But by all means, try sleeping to it.  Highly recommended.)

Has there even been an US press for Takk? Im pretty sure this re-press is also an import from Europe, so there will definitely be an easier pre-order for us (EU).

Looks like the Bullmoose listing has Krúnk as the label, which is through the band.  You're probably right.

You guys are right, 2 pressings were made in the UK, the other apparently on Iceland; guess I shouldn't worry too much. I totally blame bullmoose for my missing-out-panic. Too often info on new pressings appears there first, everyone here always says they're really reliable. Not being able to visit their site makes me think they're all sorcerers.