PO Now: Sigur Ros "Takk" Repress

Got this today so a little delayed for the moment but could be even further delayed.

"Hello,

Unfortunately, the release date for the item(s) listed below was changed by the supplier, and we need to provide you with a new estimated delivery date based on the new release date:

Sigur Ros "Takk [VINYL]"

Estimated arrival date: September 05 2015 - September 07 2015"

Got this today so a little delayed for the moment but could be even further delayed.

"Hello,

Unfortunately, the release date for the item(s) listed below was changed by the supplier, and we need to provide you with a new estimated delivery date based on the new release date:

Sigur Ros "Takk [VINYL]"

Estimated arrival date: September 05 2015 - September 07 2015"

Sigur Ros website said expected date October 1st so I am prepping myself for a bit of a wait.

That being said I have no problems waiting so long as this sounds immaculate :)

Not sure how to proceed with this release. I can secure a copy from a local shop, but they are uncertain of the price. I'm guessing here in Canada this will carry a pretty heft price tag. My ore ordered copy from the band's site will be much cheaper. The only thing I'm worried about is the shipping. I know it's not a big deal, but I hate seam splits. They bother me. The price I secured from my order with the band's store is hard to match here north of the border.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

$48 on Amazon.ca with Prime for my fellow Canadians .  (if they even get it).  But that's probably an unbeatable price.  

http://www.amazon.ca/Takk-Vinyl-Sigur-Ros/dp/B012UV38BO/ref=sr_1_2_twi_lp__1?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1444931071&sr=1-2&keywords=sigur+ros+takk

$48 on Amazon.ca with Prime for my fellow Canadians .  (if they even get it).  But that's probably an unbeatable price.  

http://www.amazon.ca/Takk-Vinyl-Sigur-Ros/dp/B012UV38BO/ref=sr_1_2_twi_lp__1?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1444931071&sr=1-2&keywords=sigur+ros+takk

Ordered! Thank you for the heads up!  I now have Sonic Boom and Amazon.ca as options when a release date / distribution starts happening. 

Well shit... It was brought to my attention by Bullmoose today (for another order) that my credit card had been declined. The reason for this is because I had placed an order at the time with a now expired credit card.

This then made me realize that I had also placed my order for Sigur Ros - Takk with the same (now expired) credit card. Referring to the other order, they told me that in order for my order to go through, I'd have to cancel and reorder it and that I just can't edit/update my credit card info.

Which brings me to this: I'm pretty much fucked out of this release now right? It's sold out at Bullmoose so I can't just cancel and reorder it. I emailed them and asked if there was some way around this, but I'm waiting to hear back...