PO Now: Sigur Ros "Takk" Repress

If I wouldnt be broke, I would be so over this, sucks to be in Europe. This is the last Sigur Ros vinyl I dont have.

If anyone can get me two mint copies, these are the things I can trade. I can send you a lot of good stuff, just take a look (Btbam, Mastodon etc): http://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/117383-ft-sigur-ros-takk-2015-re-issue-vs-my-list/

Color me excited.

Also wanted to gladly report that my copy just showed up from Bull Moose, and it was packaged in a tank-of-a-mailer with no shortage of padding inside.  Zero seam splits, and nothing that can be considered a corner dent or ding.  I don't know if I just got lucky... but after the suspicion / talk of easily-damageable jackets, I'm pretty elated to own an immaculate copy of this thing.  Not even miffed that I paid a good bit more than $26, either.  It's beautiful and well worth the wait over the years.  It'll be a bit before I can spin it, but it feels good just to see it residing on my shelf with the rest of the Sigur Rós collection.  My "one of these days..." record list feels naked now that I've finally checked this one off of it.

Glad to hear it got there OK. 

that's weird. I'm pretty sure they are completing orders in the order they received them. Have you looked for the email in your spam folder? 

Nothing in my mail, and still no date in amazon.it orders.

It's ok, I already got it in cd, so i could wait a couple a days !

Good to know that they ship at this price !

I'm starting to have non-buyers remorse. What's the best option available for buying in the US? If any are still available.

I put in a PO through Amazon a couple days ago. It was like $47 with prime, but with the holidays, that two day shipping is gonna be way fuckin' faster than USPS.

Hey guys, any pops and clicks you're hearing could be the faux vinyl surface noise also present in the digital release of Takk... I'd hate to have any of you waste your time obsessing over getting rid of it when it's part of the recording.

I know there's minor static/surface noise but are there really pops? I don't remember that. 

I put in a PO through Amazon a couple days ago. It was like $47 with prime, but with the holidays, that two day shipping is gonna be way fuckin' faster than USPS.

I was thinking that but I thought it was stated earlier that Amazon probably won't be getting these (Maybe birdwell?)  I guess I can always place an order and see what happens.

got my amazon.it copy today! The shipping was super fast. Despite from a smaaall small corner ding this came in pristine shape - and what a beautiful package it is! Seemingly I really lucked out on this at this price, I'm wishing everyone else who is waiting the best of luck!

Pushing back the availability date actually seems like a good thing here, they probably just backordered more copies.