PO: Casper Elgin 'It's Just A Fucking Demo'

Casper Elgin's It's Just A Fucking Demo is on vinyl for the first time / you can pick it up at these two places / the band has a 3rd variant but there are a few bundles on both sites where you can get it. Thanks!

Bad Break Records: http://www.badbreakrecords.com/products/548625-casper-elgin-its-just-a-fucking-demo-7

Paperweight Records: http://paperweightrecords.storenvy.com/products/13947669-casper-elgin-its-just-a-fucking-demo-7

tumblr_inline_ns7p999JR01ssr1yg_540.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

these are so sick i just took an Airborne, Emercen-C, and Tylenol Cough and COld.

clear w/ green splatter (assuming its the middle bottom) is what i ordered..and im glad i did. gorg.

damn you're so ill you should probably see a doctor after that?

the plant actually kind of changed things up..clear with green swirl became coke bottle clear (but a lot of them have black smoke in them), with with green splatter became clear green with white splatter, and clear purple stayed the same. the other weird ones in that pic are one off and transition copies when they were changing colors. but they all look so amazing. thank you so much!!

Seems like more and more pressing plants mess up variants. Do they compensate you at all when this happens? Of course the way a records look isn't a super big deal, but as a consumer I will admit it kind of sucks when you pay for one thing and get something completely different.

they don't really :/