PO: Casper Elgin 'It's Just A Fucking Demo'

Whatever variant is in the top right looks sick. I'll have to preorder one of these when I get paid Friday

that was one of the transition variants, there are only like 3 of them. but the coke bottle ones vary from really light green to dark green and some blue so if you wanted that that one is the closest to it!

How do I buy a transition one? I need that rare vinyl.

same here.

we're only getting like 1 each for ourselves but if you order from Bad Break or Paperweight just ask for one in the notes and maybe they will!! these are like the extreme ones, but there are a bunch that have a little color from the other variants in them 

• 4 weeks later...

Dang, that's sad to hear. They even said on their facebook they were "finishing up writing for our full length" and that they "have about 10-11 songs in the works." Hopefully that carries over to the new band. RIP

Some of the stuff will be put to use, other stuff will not. One of the first questions I asked my friend.

Is Austin DeFalco the vocalist? P sure I sold him a William Bonney LP last year

That dude was so annoying on here.  Pretty sure he messaged shlebs and I numerous times trying to get at all our og EmO records.  chrismusser69 seems kool though.  Are you hrmlssnss on Instagram?

That dude was so annoying on here. Pretty sure he messaged shlebs and I numerous times trying to get at all our og EmO records. chrismusser69 seems kool though. Are you hrmlssnss on Instagram?

Austin was the vocalist yea, I think he got that William Bonney record for me actually. and yea I was hrmlssnss but I just changed it to goodwill.haunting . what's your ig?