PO: Mayday Parade - Black Lines

Just a heads up - Merchnow switched the two variants. The Bone with Black Splatter is now /500 and available with the deluxe packages, while the black with bone splatter is now /1,000 and available by itself. 

I ordered the bone with black splatter earlier today by itself before it was switched. I emailed Merchnow to get clarification on which I'll be getting.

Just a heads up - Merchnow switched the two variants. The Bone with Black Splatter is now /500 and available with the deluxe packages, while the black with bone splatter is now /1,000 and available by itself.

I ordered the bone with black splatter earlier today by itself before it was switched. I emailed Merchnow to get clarification on which I'll be getting.

Have you gotten a response?

• 2 weeks later...

Have you gotten a response?

Yes! I'm getting the bone /500 which makes variant collecting this album SO much easier for me haha. They said it was their fault it got mixed up, but I ordered what I ordered so my order won't change.

Also a heads up - ShopRadioCast put up a preorder for this album. Any info on the retail variant? Guessing it'll be standard black.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes! I'm getting the bone /500 which makes variant collecting this album SO much easier for me haha. They said it was their fault it got mixed up, but I ordered what I ordered so my order won't change.

Well, shoot... This really makes me wish I ordered it when I first saw it and had the chance. I'm happy for you though!

• 1 month later...

The black with bone splatter shows out of stock on merchnow so I preordered through amazon. I wonder if it will get cancelled or if it's just a plain black vinyl through amazon. It also says I won't get it til december 4th. I wonder if that applies to merchnow orders as well. Anyone know anything about the hot topic variant on this?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...