ORMOLYCKA Love & Hate Thread

This is exactly what I mean.

Buying 5 dollar tapes is one thing, I don't know how anyone in his right mind would give this guy $180 and expect something in return. Doesn't respond to emails, doesn't respond to SHIT. Delivers nothing like 80% of the time.

I would highly recommend anybody with recent orders to file Paypal disputes RIGHT NOW. It's too late for me, but since the Paypal dispute window has increased there's really no reason not to if you've ordered something in the last couple months and have received nothing. You won't get anything from waiting. This guy doesn't deserve patience or understanding after how many people have been fucked over. File paypal disputes NOW.

• 3 weeks later...

So I checked up on the orders and it looks like one that I ordered back in June had a tracking number made on August 11th... but hasn't been updated since.  It does give me a little hope, though.

I'm in the same boat though. I almost think he prints labels just so paypal thinks they're sent or something 

I also agree you should call Paypal and hash it out, maybe even reference this thread if need be, you have an army of people to help support your claim, the fact that he does create the shipping labels hurts him even more when he doesn't actually ship them as that is much easier to win the claim in most cases as it proves nothing has been received, personally I'm still waitin on my boxset as I still think Santa Clause is real..  :unsure:

Also, just a heads up, it appears he has opened a 2nd Paypal account under a different name, I'm guessing he has been flooded with complaints and has major holds on his original ORM account, here it is:

Seller's Name: Anguem Casus
Seller's Email: [email protected]

Yeah honestly at this point IDGAF about any records/cassettes this much

I'm going to call later today or tomorrow and figure something out...What I would like is a three way call with this dude and paypal at the same time...But would prefer money if I'm going to be jerked around this much

• 3 weeks later...