New Market Place : Buy/Sell/Swap everything related to Music

marketplacepicture.png

Hi everyone ! 

A few months ago we launched a new Market Place called Waves Records. You can Buy/Sell and even Swap everything that is related to Music. 

EVERYTHING IS TOTALLY FREE !!!

No Fees - No Commissions - No thing...

Here are the FREE features : 

Only Music Related Items
Full Music Categories
Intuitive Search Engine
Free Listing
Unlimited Ads
Unlimited Pictures
Unlimited Ad Editing
No Expiration Date
Buy and Sell Internationally
Create - Customize - Share your Profile
Users can see Profile and Ads List
Users can Contact you and Leave Comments
Profile Promotion on Social Networks
Forum with Ad Promotion Section
Blog
Mobile - Tablet Ready 

The website has been made available in the USA, UK, Australia, New Zealand, Germany, Netherlands, Belgium and France (I'm french by the way). Which mean that you can Buy/Sell or Swap your records with snail eaters, tea drinkers and even Kangaroos lovers and so on. So get differents labels if that's what you're looking for. 

You can Buy/Sell : Vinyl Records | CDs | DVDs | Turntables | Audio Equipment | Music Instruments | and way more as long it's Music related so go for it !

We also have a Facebook Page on which we share some wicked stuff about Music in general.  We pay to advertise your profil and your ads that way we advertise for our website and you enjoy the perks of it.

The Forum has a full section on which you can advertise for free your ads listed on Waves Records. For free ! So you can let people know what you're selling, or even what looking for... 

So do we think this could be the new s**t ? Hey why not !? We want it to be but we cannot make it hapens without you...

That's why we would like you to check it and give us feedbacks. 

Contact Us

Music is Wicked !

OP remember this: even if by the end of its spool your project turns out to be duplicate waste, at least you tried to create something. The problem with VC is they get a hurt pussy when there's no Brand New involved, and most seem like they couldn't write a line of code if they wanted to, so advertising anything here is a waste of time

OP remember this: even if by the end of its spool your project turns out to be duplicate waste, at least you tried to create something. The problem with VC is they get a hurt pussy when there's no Brand New involved, and most seem like they couldn't write a line of code if they wanted to, so advertising anything here is a waste of time

I still need convincing as to why I should use this instead of eBay or discogs.  It's missing the nice categorization that discogs has, so it's not comparable there.  From what it looks like to me, it's just a more specific eBay (or just the music section of eBay).  I get that there's no fees, which is nice, but most likely not sustainable.  Besides that, I'm not sure why this stands apart.  If this was being launched 20 years ago it might be interesting and worthwhile, now it's just unnecessary.  I'm all for people trying to create a new marketplace, but there has to be a reason why it exists out and should be used.  DuckDuckGo is a good example of that.  They created a search engine with some features that Google isn't offering and they're getting decent traffic.  If this marketplace wants to be used, it needs to offer something other sites cannot.

VC will shit on a product that isn't useful or necessary.  There's a thread for an Android app front-end for discogs that's had plenty of nice things said in it, but that's also something there appears to be a demand for.

Regarding those last comments : I do not care about Brand New.  I know how to write code.  I still thing this is unnecessary.

That's not true at all. Look at that Discogs app thread. It got a lot of positive feedback from the community, because it was something that was needed. Do you honestly think WavesVinylsRecords is needed?

Well on Waves Records you can sell more than records, CDs, and DVDs.

Give it a try

So what you're telling me is that it's exactly the same as discogs with the added ability to sell DVDs, as in movies?

I hear you guys, and I'm thankfull for the comments you made, at least it gives me hints on what is wrong with the idea.

The market Place offers the possibility to "swap" everything you would sell. Plus you can also "rent" (not records of course). So I think that is the difference with what is already in place.
The main difference with Discogs is you're free to type all the informations related to the record you want to sell (it's optional to type the date of release, serial number...). The big difference is that you can buy/sell/swap everything related to Music. And on top of that you can look for people selling stuff in your area (usefull when your looking for a stylus, an iPod, headphones or whatever and you realize there is someone selling it 2 miles away from you).

I'm not saying that you guys should stop using eBay or Discogs. I would like you to compare the different websites and tell me Ok I don't like Waves Records because of this or that...

And I'm aware it looks like Discogs or Ebay or Craiglist. It does, but there is no way to create something new, we can only improve (or try to improve what's already been created). You can design a new car with the internet in and 50 airbags for safety, it will always need tyres and a wheel to be driven (yes I know the analogy isn't the best but I have to feed the haters with bullshit, they are running out of stuff to diss me) 

That's not true at all. Look at that Discogs app thread. It got a lot of positive feedback from the community, because it was something that was needed. Do you honestly think WavesVinylsRecords is needed?

So what you're telling me is that it's exactly the same as discogs with the added ability to sell DVDs, as in movies?

Not at all you can Buy/Sell/Swap : Vinyl Records (even art on records) - CDs - DVDs - Blu-Ray - Cassette Tape - Turntables - Tape Recorders - Radios - Speakers - Docks - CD Players - iPod- MP3 Players - Amplifiers - Subwoofers - Headphones - Earphones - Mixer - Music Instruments - Books

What's different from Ebay-Craiglist-Amazon-Cdiscount ? Waves Records is ONLY about Music. It's a Market Place so it's only C to C transactions (which mean good deals).