PO Now: Beach Slang - The Things We Do To Find People Who Feel Like Us

• 1 month later...

people cross post different releases by the same band all the time in threads here. not a big deal imo lol

Of course it's not a big deal. But there's a thread not only for the Cheap Thrills LP but also one for asking for help getting RSD stuff (started by a European specifically asking if any US people needed help). This guy doesn't care though, just get that fuckin record for him.

• 1 month later...

So, I just saw these guys play tonight in Salt Lake, and their singer kept saying it was their last show and asking their tour manager to give us all our money back. And the show ended with the singer making a kind of snarky remark to the guitar player and then the guitar player walking off the stage mid song and then the rest of the band following. Definitely a lot of tension in the air, and the crowd was awkwardly silent between songs. Weird show for sure. So, hopefully they're not broken up for real, but they might be. They sounded good though.

So, I just saw these guys play tonight in Salt Lake, and their singer kept saying it was their last show and asking their tour manager to give us all our money back. And the show ended with the singer making a kind of snarky remark to the guitar player and then the guitar player walking off the stage mid song and then the rest of the band following. Definitely a lot of tension in the air, and the crowd was awkwardly silent between songs. Weird show for sure. So, hopefully they're not broken up for real, but they might be. They sounded good though.

Wow. I just saw them in Denver and they were joking around and laughing with each other. Killer set.