PO Now: Beach Slang - The Things We Do To Find People Who Feel Like Us

BSM copy arrived in tip-top shape. Surprised considered the flimsy LP mailers used.

DSCN5629.jpg

DSCN5630.jpg

The odd thing is, I've never, not once had a damaged record arrive from overseas when sent in in one of those mailers. It's very queer, but makes me think there might be something to the slim packaging detail/inability to get crushed/bent easily/falls incognito into packing matrices easier . I dunno

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I didn't see this mentioned in the thread, but Beach Slang is the latest band in Polyvinyl's "With Compliments" Series:

"With Compliments is a series of limited edition 7" pressings we created especially for our mailorder customers. These records are never for sale. Instead, we tuck them into random orders placed at polyvinylrecords.com as a small token of our immense gratitude." (https://www.polyvinylrecords.com/withcompliments/).

Just got a copy in my most recent PV order. Pretty cool idea, wish it was non album tracks though.

• 2 weeks later...