PO: The World Is A Beautiful Place... - Harmlessness

Idk if you're trying to be coy or just don't know, but Derrick prefers to be referred to as they/them. Please respect that for D and any other trans person.

I didn't know. I only listen to their albums. Don't pay much attention to them outside the music. I did think they looked interesting. Well, I'll go away now.

I take everything Derek says with a grain of salt.

i would have said the same thing until I met them a few times and i found out derrick is a very genuine person. I photographed them once, and like 6 months later i went to another show and  walked up to me said hi, used my full name and we talked about going to house shows in New Hampshire. seems to have a VERY low tolerance for any sort of ignorance, I can't really argue with that though. 

This will be leaked very, very soon according to the band's Facebook. Possibly today? I'm already getting antsy and scouring the usual sites.

I saw that too. I'll probably wait though. Knowing them, they'll "leak" an old Kanye West album or something.

This is definitely a joke. There's no way Epitaph would let them leak this.

I'm pretty sure they leaked Whenever, If Ever as well, so I see no reason why they wouldn't leak this, especially if they say they will.

I think what that was was Derrick sending it to people and then one of them uploaded it to What

But that was months before the release. At this point "leaking" the record will be part of the promotional push.

I think what that was was Derrick sending it to people and then one of them uploaded it to What

But that was months before the release. At this point "leaking" the record will be part of the promotional push.

Exactly.

They probably hit a specific mark they're aiming for preorders for and instead of streaming they're just gonna leak it. Pretty much the same thing

Exactly.

They probably hit a specific mark they're aiming for preorders for and instead of streaming they're just gonna leak it. Pretty much the same thing

yeah but a leak kind of lacks the site premiere aspect and usually implies it must be downloadedZ? while a stream is usually regarded for being able to be accessed easier.

surprised they didnt send you an advanced copy since ur such good broes with them

yeah but a leak kind of lacks the site premiere aspect and usually implies it must be downloadedZ? while a stream is usually regarded for being able to be accessed easier.

surprised they didnt send you an advanced copy since ur such good broes with them

lol you say it like we talk often when I don't see them at shows, which doesn't happen. it's not in my right to ask either way

I am dying for this thing to come out. I can wait a few more days, but damn. I've deprived myself of all the singles thus far so that I can take it all in at once. The wait is unbearable.

Same here! I listened to the first single a bunch then stopped so I wouldn't overplay it. I don't know how you guys DL leaked albums.. I find it more enjoyable playing the LP first, but we all have different ways.