PO: The World Is A Beautiful Place... - Harmlessness

I'm pretty sure my order got lost.  

Edit:  Just checked tracking.  What the hell?  It sat in New York for over two weeks?

October 19, 2015 , 12:25 pm

Customs Clearance

CANADA

Your item is being processed by customs in CANADA at 12:25 pm on October 19, 2015.

October 19, 2015 , 12:25 pm

Processed Through Sort Facility

CANADA

October 16, 2015 , 7:48 am

Processed Through Sort Facility

ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS) 

October 16, 2015 , 5:50 am

Arrived at USPS Facility

JAMAICA, NY 11430 

October 16, 2015 , 5:50 am

Arrived at Sort Facility

ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS) 

September 30, 2015 , 11:15 am

Departed USPS Facility

JERSEY CITY, NJ 07097 

September 30, 2015 , 11:10 am

Arrived at USPS Facility

JERSEY CITY, NJ 07097

So, after 1.5 weeks of not playing this repeatedly (because new Coheed came out) I put it back on and am still impressed. "This is the best album of 2015 for me," says Fowty Dollaz (HUGE Coheed fan). 

It's so good. If anyone, for whatever reason, hasn't heard this yet or has been on the fence, go get it now.

So, after 1.5 weeks of not playing this repeatedly (because new Coheed came out) I put it back on and am still impressed. "This is the best album of 2015 for me," says Fowty Dollaz (HUGE Coheed fan). 

It's so good. If anyone, for whatever reason, hasn't heard this yet or has been on the fence, go get it now.

agreed. i feel like ive been listening to it too much haha.

Courtney Barnett is the only other serious contender for AOTY for me, and it's been a damn good year for music

I never got around to grabbing her new album. I considered preordering, but didn't. I'll have to pick it up. 

I honestly think I would have to hear something absurdly awesome to outdo TWIABP. It's one of those albums that I'll need multiple copies of because I play it so much. I dedicated a lot of time to the new Coheed so I could really digest it, but I love this album a bunch.

I still have Kendrick in the top spot, but this is top 5...maybe 3.

That one hit heavy initially, but I felt it could have been trimmed. But I totally get everyone's praise for it, seriously some of the best production I've heard in years.

I never got around to grabbing her new album. I considered preordering, but didn't. I'll have to pick it up. 

I honestly think I would have to hear something absurdly awesome to outdo TWIABP. It's one of those albums that I'll need multiple copies of because I play it so much. I dedicated a lot of time to the new Coheed so I could really digest it, but I love this album a bunch.

I'll need to check it out, I honestly haven't paid much attention since Black Rainbow. One of the best shows I've seen though was them and the Blood Brothers back on the Good Apollo one tour, they played for like 2 hours.

But seriously I hate to quantify art, this album hits on a different level. The Courtney just did it for me cause she is a brilliant lyricist, she's like a witty, deadpan modern female Bob Dylan from Australia, and definitely a 90s vibe thrown in. It's at least worth a listen.