PO Now: Foxing - Dealer (Oct 30th)

I want the newbury. But I'm seeing them in a few weeks and want to wait and see if there is a tour press :)

Very nice. I have to begrudgingly pass on seeing them with TWIABP on account of work and being able to function the morning after, but it's damn tempting. I've heard fantastic things about their live show.

Damn, definitely sucks not to be near this tour. I'm newly relocated and geographically challenged; I thought Columbus might not be too bad but it's still over 2 hours each way on a Thursday. Bummers to the max.

If it was not a Thursday, I'd make the drive down, but can't justify those 4 hours on a work night. Really wish there was a Cleveland date.

Damn, definitely sucks not to be near this tour. I'm newly relocated and geographically challenged; I thought Columbus might not be too bad but it's still over 2 hours each way on a Thursday. Bummers to the max.

If I'm able to purchase multiples iv got you dude. We've made one too many solid deals with each other for me to not hook you up!

Edit: If you want a tour press :)

If it was not a Thursday, I'd make the drive down, but can't justify those 4 hours on a work night. Really wish there was a Cleveland date.

Totally with you on both accounts.

If I'm able to purchase multiples iv got you dude. We've made one too many solid deals with each other for me to not hook you up!

Edit: If you want a tour press :)

Right on! I'll take you up on that if it's possible. 

Ugh why are they playing portland the same night as meWithoutYou/pianos become the teeth :/

This is a hard decision. I want that tour press but both shows will be epic

Holy shit, that'd be a terrible choice to have to make. Too bad they still aren't touring together, because that'd be awesome to see both bands supporting their new records.