The Money Pit - Self Titled (ex-gatsbys american dream)

Got this from Amazon an hour ago:

Hello,

We have good news! One of your pre-ordered items is now eligible for release date delivery and has been upgraded at no additional charge. Your new delivery estimate is:

Money Pit "Money Pit"

Estimated arrival date: January 08, 2016

Nice. Hopefully I get my email soon too saying the same thing.

EDIT: upgraded to release date delivery. they also confirmed that it is the date it will be delivered and that it is indeed the splatter variant.

I always try to read over lyrics at some point. It's crazy how you can hear something so different than what they say. I also like when they include old lyrics in the lyric book, that have been changed on the final album. It's kinda cool seeing how thinks evolve.

This record does not sound very good. It sounds really "muddy". Not sure if it's just my copy, but it just sounds off.

Edit: Side B sounds a lot better, so maybe it needs a good wet cleaning (ran out of fluid, so have not had a chance to). Maybe my A side got too much of the anti-fungal crap they spray on it a the pressing plant.