Mr. Robot

Im not getting why everyone mentions Fight Club?

Because he has skitsofrenia? I don't get a Fight Club vibe from this show at all.

You don't?  

The main character has problems with social boundaries and due to minimal sleep and/or drugs it is hard to tell what is happening with reality. The main character sees some one who doesn't exist...and that person is trying to destroy the world's banking system.

The lead female character is Marla...or Darla.

And as things come into focus near the end we hear a tune called "Where is My Mind".

Which am I describing? Fight Club or Mr Robot?

Can someone explain the last 5 minutes? After the credits, that gathering of guys. That went straight over my head.

It was White Rose (transgender Dark Army hacker/leader) and the chairman of Evil Corp Phillip Price.  The watch beeps at the end just like when Elliot met "her" in a past episode, to signify time is up.  Also seems Evil Corp and the Dark Army are in cahoots together.  So there must be a bigger picture to all this...

This is one of the best shows out right now that everyone should be watching. I had my doubts about it at first when I saw previews. I didn't think the writers would be getting that technical in the show, I'm so glad I was wrong. I knew after the first few minutes when they were talking about the onion router and VPN's that the director had quite a bit of knowledge in the subject. I love the open nod to Anonymous through the F-Society its a great touch. I can't wait to see where it goes in season 2.

I really enjoyed the show, but the ending left much to be desired. It was too abrupt IMO. This seems to be a common theme with TV and movies anymore. I am still looking forward to season 2.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...