Mini Update from Vinyl Collective

Guest admin1338560633

Hi friends, This has been a bit of a rough week as my computer decided to stop working when I went to New York last Thursday. Long story short, after completely taking apart my computer and having a new mother board installed, it was the plug that was the problem. I finally got it all sorted out today, but all week long I have felt like a professional bowler having to bowl with a house ball (does that makes sense?).

The reason for this update is that in a normal week, I would have posted images of many of the records we had received. Instead, I will just give you a quick lay of the land:

* We got in copies of Jimmy Eat World’s new album, pre-orders have gone out and are going out. I did not know, but it comes with a full download of the album.

* The New Amsterdams also came in and that cover art looks great on an LP jacket. I love this album so make sure you check it out.

* We just got in the Jesu “Lifeline” vinyl and I am about to check it in. I hope to post photos tomorrow. Pre-orders will also go out tomorrow.

* Just got word from my pressing plant and Portugal the Man’s “Church Mouth” will be here my November 12th and we hope to put together a record packing party that night. We had hoped for them to be here by now, but you know how it goes sometimes?

* I am ordering a bunch more of the Victory back-catalog as it was well-received. It inspired me to deal direct with Hopeless and I will soon have a bunch of Hopeless Records’ old school back-catalog in soon!

* I know that the Things to Expect and the Test Pressings’ pages are out of date. I hope to update tomorrow.

* For anyone interested, I had an amazing time in New York. What a fun city? And it helps that I have some really nice friends out there.

Thanks for all of your support and your understanding. Things are going so well at Vinyl Collective, we are going to try and hire someone to help pack orders. Know anyone?

yeah, they have astray on vinyl, you can get it hear for $10

http://cgi.ebay.com/SAMIAM-ASTRAY-Vinyl-LP_W0QQitemZ170158206639QQcmdZViewItem

not sure if they are all on white or not but here is a link to a definite one

http://cgi.ebay.com/SAMIAM-astray-LP-Record-WHITE-Vinyl-PUNK-EMO-knapsack_W0QQitemZ320170370366QQihZ011QQ

yes, i will be getting astry and I think we will be selling it for $8 so it will be worth the wait. I love that album but was not into the new one at all.

Scott, I am waiting on andrea about teh tsunami bomb vinyl. she said she would get back to me after taking a look at what she had.