Hello everyone!

My name is Jonathan and I recently started an independent record label based in San Antonio, TX called, Sunday Drive Records (Inspired by The Early November song). I was looking around on the forum and noticed Bryan from Flesh and Bone and other labels I enjoy have their own thread, so I would like to make one for Sunday Drive Records as well so people will be able to see any new announcements I make.

With that being said, I wanted to introduce my label to everyone on here and announce some news:

We recently joined the band Frontage and will be releasing their new EP, "Disillusioned" on cassette tape. The release is limited to 50 tapes, 25 on Blue-tint and 25 on Clear-Gray. The tapes will be professionally dubbed, have full color J-Cards, come with free stickers/buttons/newsletter, and also a DIY lyric book made by myself, that includes copies of handwritten lyrics. I'd greatly appreciate it if you would check out our site, listen to Frontage and keep up with our updates by following us! Thank you for your time.

Sunday Drive Records Website: http://sundaydriverecs.tumblr.com

Frontage Bandcamp: http://frontagetx.bandcamp.com

tumblr_inline_ns2m4dGA2y1tufa4h_500.png

Edited by sundaydriverecords

Welcome New Lives to Sunday Drive Records
tumblr_inline_ntd718rWKa1tufa4h_500.jpg

We are pleased to announce that we will be releasing New Lives’ debut EP titled, In Passing. Formed in 2015 from St. Louis, MO, the band has been able release a well written and produced debut album that deserves much attention. Absolute Punk gave the album a 7/10 and stated: 

"It’s an enjoyable and well-written enough album that that can be put aside for thirteen minutes. It fits in well among contemporaries, and it’s a more than respectable tribute to musical forefathers."

With all of this being said it’s very evident that we are excited for this release and work with these talented musicians. Pre-orders will be announced soon, but for now, be sure to stream the EP, read about pressing info and follow the band below:

Pressing info:
/25 - Light Pink
/25 - Metallic Gold
*Both with black ink imprints

Follow New Lives on:
Facebook | Twitter | Bandcamp | Tumblr

In Passing Stream

• 3 weeks later...

tumblr_inline_nu5ruwJyVT1tufa4h_500.png

Pre-orders for New Lives’ debut EP “In Passing” is now available on our webstore. 

* This is a pre-order item and is expected to ship on or around October 3, 2015. Orders will be sent an download code for the album via email.

The debut EP from New Lives, In Passing consists of 5 well-written tracks filled with great emotion delivered in a genre of alternative-rock/grunge that will only leave its listener wanting to hear more from the band. New Lives is a fair new band in 2015 from St.Louis, MO but seem to have captured a sound that bands take years to develop. This is not a EP you want to miss out on, and it is now available on cassette tape for the very first time.

Tracklist: 
1. Sink 
2. Wounds 
3. Clarity 
4. Pacemaker 
5. In Passing

Pressing info: 
/25 Light Pink 
/25 Metallic Gold

Order includes: 
- Light Pink or Metallic Gold Cassette Tape w/ Black Imprint 
- Digital Download Card 
- Handwritten Lyrics 
- Sunday Drive Records Sticker 
- Sunday Drive Records 1" Button 
- Sunday Drive Records Newsletter 
- Business Cards 
- Handwritten Thank You Card

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome Post Modern to Sunday Drive Records

tumblr_inline_nutvu2p6ln1tufa4h_500.jpg

We are pleased to announce that we will be releasing Post Modern’s debut EP titled, The Current. The album is extremely well produced by Moving Mountains’ Gregory Dunn. Post Modern delivers a distinct sound combining influences of post-rock and post-hardcore. Absolute Punk gave the album an 8.3/10 and stated: 

The band has been able to take these two disparate sounds— the atmospheric post-rock and post-hardcore blend of Moving Mountains and the indie-pop-rock leaning stylings of All The Day Holiday— and combine them together into one synergistic burst of musical vitality. The Current is a great introduction to Post Modern’s potential, and I can’t wait to see what they can do with a full-length record and time to experiment in the studio.

We are very excited to get the chance to work with this amazing band, and watch them grow into something huge. With this sound, Post Modern will definitely go a long way, and we are glad to help them by giving them a first physical release.

Pre-orders will be announced soon, for now be sure to stream the EP, read about pressing info and tour dates, and follow the band:

Pressing info:
/25 - Purple Tint Cassette Tape
/25 - Blue-Gray Cassette Tape
*Both with white ink imprints

tumblr_inline_nuuol7oIWi1tufa4h_500.jpg

Album Stream

Follow Post Modern on:

Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Bandcamp

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome Youth Pool to Sunday Drive Records

tumblr_inline_nvtrxiXWnz1tufa4h_500.jpg

We are pleased to announced that we will be releasing Youth Pool’s debut EP this fall. Forming in 2015 from Kansas City, MO the band has released a single and have played weekend tours in the summer with bands such as Ordinary People, Dream Ritual and Free at Last. Youth Pool has a unique sound blending the influences of dream-pop and shoegaze together and having distinct vocals that recall popular 80′s new wave bands. The band has released their first demo today, and is getting ready to play a show with Run for Cover’s Cloakroom tomorrow night. Stream the demo below, follow the band, check out the show event/flyer and check back soon for more details on the band’s debut EP.

tumblr_inline_nvtqvanYtQ1tufa4h_500.jpg

Album Stream

Follow Youth Pool:

Twitter | Facebook | Instagram

Grandview - "Everything Between Paint and a Wall" Re-release tumblr_inline_nw2oe8cPNn1tufa4h_500.jpg                                                                                                   

We are very excited to announce that we will be re-releasing Grandview's debut LP Everything Between Paint and a Wall  on cassette tape this fall. This is a very special record to most of us here at Sunday Drive Records and we are very happy to get a chance to work with this band on the release. Pre-orders will be announced soon. 

Pressing info: 

/25 - Royal Sonic Blue 

/25 - White 

Order includes: 

- White (Crimson red imprint) or Royal Sonic Blue (White imprint) cassette tape

- Digital Download Card

- 11X17 Poster (See Below) 

- Sunday Drive Records Sticker

- Sunday Drive Records 1" Button 

- Sunday Drive Records Newsletter

- Business Cards

- Handwritten Thank You Card 

tumblr_inline_nw2owpXfr61tufa4h_500.pngtumblr_inline_nw2qa0klxW1tufa4h_500.jpg

Order the record here: http://sixpinerecords.bigcartel.com/product/grandview-everything-between-paint-and-a-wall

Stream the album here: http://sundaydriverecords.bandcamp.com/album/everything-between-paint-and-a-wall

tumblr_nw9v0qagIv1uw0vmwo1_1280.png

Today we launched our new website along with the Grandview reissue pre-orders! We’re very excited about all of this, and hope you are too. Go grab a copy of this excellent album and get a free 11x17 poster free in your order!

http://sundaydriverecords.limitedrun.com/products/559951-grandview-everything-between-paint-and-a-wall-pre-order

tumblr_nw9v0qagIv1uw0vmwo1_1280.png

Today we launched our new website along with the Grandview reissue pre-orders! We’re very excited about all of this, and hope you are too. Go grab a copy of this excellent album and get a free 11x17 poster free in your order!

http://sundaydriverecords.limitedrun.com/products/559951-grandview-everything-between-paint-and-a-wall-pre-order

Pre-ordered the blue one. This is such a great album, thanks for releasing it on cassette :)

I'll check it out and see how much it is with the code.

I just sent you the newsletter, but I wanted to give you a heads up before its announced: We just decided earlier to participate in cassette store day and will be having 20% off all day tomorrow. The code is going to be "SDRCSD2015" and will be active starting midnight and last 24 hours after. 

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome Petty Thief to Sunday Drive Records

tumblr_inline_nx5p97G7DG1tufa4h_540.jpg

We are pleased to announce that we will be releasing Petty Thieft’s debut EP, “ Whatever Keeps You Standing” on cassette tape later this Fall. Petty Thief is from Houston, Texas (Not too far from us) and have put out a very enjoyable EP just last month. Whatever Keeps You Standing delivers an outstanding blend of alternative-rock, emo, with hints of shoegaze, recalling bands like Title Fight and Superheaven. Stream the EP, read pressing info and follow the band below:

Pressing info:

/25 Solid Green

/25 Solid Purple

Album Stream

Follow Petty Thief on:

Twitter | Bandcamp