PO: Lana Del Rey - Honeymoon (Red Vinyl)

Well I feel stupid too. I'm gonna have to place a second order from the UK site, I only ordered the limited version. Its $32.77 shipped from the UK so I might as well buy them both from there. Its more expensive to shop in Euro also, so make sure you guys are shopping in GBP.

If it makes you feel any better, you wouldn't save anything... if you order 2 records separately it costs the same with shipping as it would if you have bought them together

And another good point... always shop in GBP!!!

Just noticed the UK pressings mention "Double heavyweight" and "Double Double Heavyweight" (assuming a typo) where the US preorder doesn't mention weight at all. Could be a difference.

Possibly. The UK pressings have always been better quality.

I'm actually a little bummed there is no vinyl box set. There has been something cool for vinyl for every other album.

If it makes you feel any better, you wouldn't save anything... if you order 2 records separately it costs the same with shipping as it would if you have bought them together

And another good point... always shop in GBP!!!

Uhhhh..... Actually it saves me $1.08 so... yeah. Fuck this! I'm cancelling my orders, how can they steal $1.08 from me and still sleep at night. I quit music. I'm out.

Ha, I said actually two posts in a row.

Wow there is a big discrepency between the UK and US prices. For a heavy weight, double LP £17.99 is actually quite reasonable comparing to pretty much every other major artist.

Yeah, $32 shipped is not bad at all. I believe the last album was around $40 shipped to the U.S. I still dont own the black UK pressing.

• 4 weeks later...