PO: All Time Low - Nothing Personal & Don't Panic: It's Longer Now

• 1 month later...

http://merchnow.com/products/v2/218783/dont-panic-its-longer-now-greenwhiteyellow-vinyl-2xlp

- Don't Panic: It's Longer Now! 2xLP

- Tri Color Green/White/Yellow

- Limited Pressing of 2,000

I was gonna wait on the inevitable Amazon black copy, but that color is pretty sweet...decisions, decisions...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I was gonna wait on the inevitable Amazon black copy, but that color is pretty sweet...decisions, decisions...

Random bump to ask...what are the odds the copies of Don't Panic up for pre-order on Amazon/Best Buy/Bullmoose (with a release date of March 18th) are the the tri-color version that are being released on/around February 1st through Hopeless?  

I noticed the vinyl version is up for pre-order at the same 6 or 7 online retailers the limited edition (out of 15,000 and now practically impossible to find) CD version was so I'm wondering if Hopeless is only releasing the tri-color version to these retailers as well and not exclusively through their webstore.  Any thoughts?

It says it's limited to 2,000, I'd be willing to bet it's exclusive to them, but I don't know for sure. Also, if the other places had the tri-color I'm sure they'd advertise it as so, ya know.

Alternatively, Hopeless may be sending out the tri-color pressing to retailers and they aren't able to advertise it as the "tri-color" version because they don't know details about what Hopeless is sending them...because they weren't told.  They just know they're getting Don't Panic on vinyl.  I dunno.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...