PO: All Time Low - Nothing Personal & Don't Panic: It's Longer Now

Unpopular opinion probably but I wish they were just pressing the standard edition of Don't Panic. The extra four tracks were unneccesary and should've just been treated as bonus tracks rather than adding them into the tracklist.

And is Smartpunk getting a variant for SWIR and PUOSU too? They have a preorder for it too so I'm curious. 

Unpopular opinion probably but I wish they were just pressing the standard edition of Don't Panic. The extra four tracks were unneccesary and should've just been treated as bonus tracks rather than adding them into the tracklist.

And is Smartpunk getting a variant for SWIR and PUOSU too? They have a preorder for it too so I'm curious. 

I really enjoy the bonus tracks. Me Without You is okay, but I really dig the rest. I'm pretty glad they're on it.

I think they're all on black, because SRC has preorders too.

Does anyone know if the acoustic tracks will be on DP:ILN? To quote myself from last year:

I can see it now:  

Nothing Personal LP - Tan with purple splatter

Don't Panic: It's Longer Now 2xLP - Dark red with green and orange splatter. 

My dream would be to have DP:ILN just like the recent Infinity On High (Fall Out Boy) pressing; With bonus tracks, but without live (in this case, acoustic) tracks. Plus a cool gatefold!

I'd guess there's be some color to it, All Time Low don't do a lot of black variants if I'm not mistaken

They had a black pressing of Dirty Work back in 2011 that was sold in normal record stores but the pressing of their latest record for normal record stores, the "various" pressing, was light blue. So the "various" pressings of Nothing Personal and Don't Panic may have some color to them! I'm guessing they may also have a Hopeless Records webstore exclusive too, as they had with Put Up Or Shut Up, So Wrong, Its Right, Dirty Work, and Future Hearts. On 9/4/15 So Wrong, Its Right and Put Up Or Shut Up are getting a new pressings released, a "various" pressing, that's gonna be sold in normal record stores, Amazon, etc.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm disappointed you missed the pun...

Side note I could care less you're helpful. I think it's awesome. I once got down voted for taking time to put every post Travis made about a record in one post so people could see it.

I didn't miss the pun, it was capitalized and everything!  ;)

That's...strange. People are usually pretty appreciative of that kind of stuff  :(

I can't find the thread for it (or if there was one?) but

So Wrong It's Right us up on Amazon at $18.98

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B010998CUS7Y/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER

and Put Up or Shut Up is up for $12.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00UNIH0HK/ref=ox_sc_act_title_2?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER

I can't find the thread for it (or if there was one?) but

So Wrong It's Right us up on Amazon at $18.98

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B010998CUS7Y/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER

and Put Up or Shut Up is up for $12.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00UNIH0HK/ref=ox_sc_act_title_2?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER

There were individual threads for them, but this could probable pass as the new ATL catch-all.