Karate / Geoff Farina / Secret Stars thread

'Coming soonish - Karate - Karate LP reissue "

I know they're definitely doing this one so I would assume that they'll get to all of them. eventually.

Thanks. I have a copy of the s/t and of In Place of.., but I have the opportunity to grab a copy of Some Boots for $40, but I am on the fence about it due to the possibility of it being reissued.

Thanks. I have a copy of the s/t and of In Place of.., but I have the opportunity to grab a copy of Some Boots for $40, but I am on the fence about it due to the possibility of it being reissued.

It seems like it's going to be a while before they get to some boots or unsolved.  

I think yuo'd get your 40 dollars worth by the time the repress comes out.

• 5 weeks later...

Received a sealed copy of Pockets from Discogs yesterday afternoon for 20 dollars.  Incredibly stoked to own it.  Especially since it appears they aren't going to reissue that one right away. 

HUGENORMOUS thanks to Mesi for tipping me off.  I'm virtually hugging you so hard right now. :)  

• 5 years later...
  • 1 month later...
31 minutes ago, aopps42 said:

Numero just posted on their IG they’re putting out the S/T and Death Kit EP with more to come. Guessing preorders go up today. The S/T is one of two that I already have but will be stoked to pickup the EP. 

I picked a good time to sell my og copy of Death Kit. Hoping pre-orders go up today, so far nothing. Was hoping they'd do boxsets like they did with Unwound

I heard that PO's for vinyl might go up this friday..

what I am hoping for is a vinyl version of either the demo and / or

Cancel / Sing.  since they have never put either on vinyl.

I honestly have everything but I am dying to see what and if a box set

is coming and what it might have.

also I may try to posting my karate demo tape on youtube sometime in the next few weeks, if anyone wants to hear it, ill post it in here.

K

12 minutes ago, thepunkguy said:

I heard that PO's for vinyl might go up this friday..

what I am hoping for is a vinyl version of either the demo and / or

Cancel / Sing.  since they have never put either on vinyl.

I honestly have everything but I am dying to see what and if a box set

is coming and what it might have.

also I may try to posting my karate demo tape on youtube sometime in the next few weeks, if anyone wants to hear it, ill post it in here.

K

In classic Numero fashion I have a feeling it'll be exactly like Unwound where they did boxsets containing two LPs plus a few extra songs in chronological order. And then do individual pressings of each of the records. Which would be nice because I only really want the first four LPs :)