Karate / Geoff Farina / Secret Stars thread

20 minutes ago, MyEnemy said:

Wow, that’s a strange surprise. Not necessarily upset. Would’ve loved to see how it turned out if it was as true to the mock as it could be. But I think it still fits the overall color scheme of all the records and box. 

Wonder what the fuck happened.

Now that I look at the mock ups again it does look like silver is the base when you zoom in.

3 hours ago, Shelby said:

Now that I look at the mock ups again it does look like silver is the base when you zoom in.

With the absurd amount of splatter in the mock, I just automatically think milky coke bottle, or whatever they’re calling it these day.  It I totally get what you’re throwing down, now.

Either way, I’m just stoked. Can’t wait for another HUGE package from Numero. 

On 10/19/2022 at 12:13 PM, prowl20 said:

Did Numero include downloads for the Time Expired boxset? They usually send out emails with your order and I can't seem to find it. 

Also bummed that Current boxset didn't include a code

If you find a digital version of the Current box lmk, but no, I think Numero stopped doing digital versions with their stuff. Can't find it in my account, and they stopped including physical codes a while ago too. Bums me out a bit!

• 4 months later...
5 hours ago, aopps42 said:

Unsolved up for order on Numero Group, but at $40 shipped, guff 

https://numerogroup.com/products/karate-unsolved

Yeah all their 2LPs have been $35 for the last yearish, price jump due to increasing cost and the fact that everything they do uses tip-on packaging with inserts/printed inners/a book/something else, on top of probably offsetting the cost of labor involved in research and archive digging.