Makeout Videotape - Yin Yang

Mine had superficial scratches throughout but honestly I really don't care much since I'm not planning on selling it & this guys is a startup, I would feel like a dick trying to pull money out of his initial investment, I'm just so grateful to have this on the vinyl medium, the small pops add to the flavor for me personally..

Sorry. I'll be okay with imperfections in my purchases from now on. Wait, I'll go to digital and CD because I want a clean record.

You dont have to be okay with imperfections.. they bug me too.  But I have a hard time seeing what is so dickish about his position.  He cant/wont do a refund or exchange.  His business his business.

Know what is kinda dickish?  Selling a imperfect record on the secondary market and not disclosing the issue with it.

I like how you raised your price and cut out the part about it being flawed... 

You dont have to be okay with imperfections.. they bug me too. But I have a hard time seeing what is so dickish about his position. He cant/wont do a refund or exchange. His business his business.

Know what is kinda dickish? Selling a imperfect record on the secondary market and not disclosing the issue with it.

I like how you raised your price and cut out the part about it being flawed...

His end point is valid. If there was enough of a problem with it that you wanted a replacement, it's a total dick move no to disclose the issue if you're selling it.

His end point is valid. If there was enough of a problem with it that you wanted a replacement, it's a total dick move no to disclose the issue if you're selling it.

Sold it, by the looks of it.

guessing it didnt sell when he disclosed the issue so he pulled that language (upped the price a couple bucks) and moved it pretty quick.  

but hey, like Kess said.. It's your property so do what you want with it.

I need some Weird Meats in my life. I was hoping to order a t-shirt at the same time if I was able to get a 7' but I'm starting to wonder if he is gonna put those out any time in the near future.

I don't think we could combine music orders with the shirt. Stuff was very separated once you selected an item. Those shirts look dope.