10" vinyl record love

I also really dig the niche factor of them. Most of mine are RSD first releases. Some of my favorites:

Set Your Goals- Reset EP

Rocky Votolato- Light And Sound EP

The Story So Far- Songs Of

Joey Ramone- Christmas Spirit... In My House

Matchbook Romance/Motion City Soundtrack acoustic split

AFI- All Hallow's EP (TOTALIMMORTAL is my favorite AFI song, so yeah)

I like them, but I only have a handful.

Thrice - Alchemy is perfect for a 10" release with the nature of it being 4 EPs. I'd much prefer that to a 2xLP or 3xLP release, plus the packaging is incredible. 

I also really like the Underoath - Lost in the Sound of Separation blade-cut 10" deluxe release. And the Crosses 3-EP 10" release also makes sense to have, even though they have a regular 12" release too.

I like them, but I only have a handful.

Thrice - Alchemy is perfect for a 10" release with the nature of it being 4 EPs. I'd much prefer that to a 2xLP or 3xLP release, plus the packaging is incredible.

I also really like the Underoath - Lost in the Sound of Separation blade-cut 10" deluxe release. And the Crosses 3-EP 10" release also makes sense to have, even though they have a regular 12" release too.

Forgot I have those Crosses EPs. I've considered getting the 12", but it's kinda unnecessary.

I have like 40 and hate all of them, especially any full lengths. The cost to produce 10" records is like pennies cheaper than 12" too as far as I'm aware. So dumb. Kid A and Amnesiac at 45 rpm on a 2xLP would be so much better.

YUP. When pressing 500, it's 3 cents cheaper per unit. 2 cent difference at 1000.

http://www.urpressing.com/quotegen10.php

http://www.urpressing.com/quotegen12.php

10"s suck, you guys are dumb. They sound worse, there's more flipping involved, it's a hassle to find polybags, and I never play them because they're on the bottom shelf.

Kind of a mixed bag, but since I found good inner and outer poly sleeves I don't mind them at all. It's the odd sizes that are cool but hard to store that bother me. Die cuts, 9", 8.5", 7", 5", etc.

At.The.Drive.In* - Vaya 2012

Blu - Amnesia EP 2011

Blu & Exile - Maybe One Day EP 2012

Chuck Ragan With Jon Gaunt - Live From Rock Island The Daytrotter Sessions 2009

Dayspring - Dreamstate (MiniAlbum?) 1994

The Devil Wears Prada - Zombie EP 2010

Doug Paisley - Golden Embers EP 2012

Fairweather - Alaska EP 2002

Fun. - Point And Light 2014

Head North - Scrapbook Minds EP 2014

Matchbook Romance / Motion City Soundtrack - Split 2012

Mayday Parade - Tales Told By Dead Friends 2013

Rocky Votolato & Chuck Ragan - Kindred Spirit EP 2015

Squid The Whale - new war. 2014

Tove Lo - Truth Serum 2015

You Blew It! - You Blue It EP 2014

Yes, I know when it was redone with the extras it was made into a 12", but I always thought it was weird that Lagwagon's Let's Talk about Feelings was a single 10". I have 2 other full lengths that are double 10's (Promise Ring's Wood/Water and Pompeii's Loom), but I'm pretty sure they could put that on a single 12" at 45 rpm. I already owned Let's Talk About Leftovers so I didn't have a need for the re-releases and that Feelings 10" just sticks out.

Love 10inches: Botch, Forensics, Hot Cross, Children Of God, Radiohead, Circle Of Dead Children, Timebombs, Horseback just to name few of them in collection. For me probably the best format for face kicking, no remorse, no prisoners hardcore/punk/power violence record. Not to long and not to short. If I would need to pick best 10" ever - without a second of doubt In Disgust "Reality Choke".

I've only got four (five if you count a shape that's roughly 10"), and they're not a bother. It's really take it or leave it with me.

Fall Out Boy - Save Rock and Roll

Foo Fighters - Songs From the Laundry Room

The Mars Volta - Mr. Muggs (shaped)

Radiohead - Kid A

Radiohead - Amnesiac

I never understood the distaste for 'em. I love em. Since ive slimmed my collection this year ive only got a couple left:

Invader Zim Pic Disc

Snakeway - Vortex of Time

Bonus 10" from Dont Forget To Breathe Comp.

Id love a copy of Day Three of My New Life by Knapsack on the original double 10" release. I wish more bands did that still.