PO SOON: Further Seems Forever – The Moon is Down

If the price is solid I'll definitely grab this. I'm more of a How To Start a Fire fan though, so I hope that one is repressed. I would pay more for that album for sure. That first song they released for Penny Black was so good, but I never connected with the rest of the album.

I'm lucky and scored an orange /100 of that LP years ago for cheap. I had a copy on white too that I gave to a friend last year for xmas. Will def be picking this one up though, my favorite of theirs.

Penny Black was alright.. there are some great songs, but I hate the sound on it. A straight forward approach without the gloss would of been better (if that makes any sense).

It is funny how these things work...I remember a few years ago Broken Circles was basically just trying to get rid of these (I think he was selling them for $10PPD for the longest time). 

Yeah I had the clear orange variant for a while but sold it. That album probably doesn't have anywhere near the demand of The Moon Is Down 

How many, "If the price is right..." are we going to get before the pre-order goes up?

Give or take the number of ETR jokes, minus the number of "Where is my shipping notice" posts, and then divide by the number of times two years from now this thread will be bumped asking if anyone would please sell them a copy for $12

So stoked for this....biggest mail-order bummer thusfar, ordering this with loads other T&N stuff and getting every single item but this LP with a little handwritten note saying, "sorry, we shipped the last one out the day before your order came in. Here is a credit slip for the amount of the album".

Give or take the number of ETR jokes, minus the number of "Where is my shipping notice" posts, and then divide by the number of times two years from now this thread will be bumped asking if anyone would please sell them a copy for $12

Very good but if we're getting technical you would then take the square root of vinyl shipping delays to the "Chris is Better than Jason/Jason is better than Chris/Jon Bunch is the best" power