PO SOON: Further Seems Forever – The Moon is Down

T&N will be repressing more back catalog. But rather than just pressing them and adding a markup, they have to license from universal first. So expect them to be pricier than usual.

Fuck, if they do any As Cities Burn, Terminal, Haste the Day, etc. they can charge me whatever they want.

So stoked for this....biggest mail-order bummer thusfar, ordering this with loads other T&N stuff and getting every single item but this LP with a little handwritten note saying, "sorry, we shipped the last one out the day before your order came in. Here is a credit slip for the amount of the album".

You're aging yourself with the "credit slip" reference...

You're aging yourself with the "credit slip" reference...

My age ages me.....it was a legitimate credit slip....I had a handwritten note with a hand written ticket saying how much credit it was worth and why I had it....I'm not terribly worried about "aging myself". I'm still bothered that I was apparently the first person to not receive a copy of this record and that the secondary market value of this LP was and still is unreal.

I've been out of the emo game for a while, but does unplugged really come to mind before Places?

Places You Have Come To Fear The Most is, hands down, my favorite. No pun intended... especially since "Hands Down" isn't even on Places. The crowd vocals bother me in Unplugged.