PO now: Deerhunter - Fading Frontier

I hope there are more than a few sections like the outro to Snakeskin, seems possible with the news post listing James Cargill of Broadcast contributing synthesizers and tapes to the track "Take Care".  It also mentions that all songs were written by Bradford besides "Ad Astra" (Pundt), but the two share lead vocals on "Breaker" so fingers crossed that means there is room for more Lockett throughout the LP.

Here's the full blurb, seems to have a little more info than the shop link: 

http://4ad.com/news/17/8/2015/fadingfrontierthenewalbumbydeerhunter

• 4 weeks later...

Yeah, the album is superb. Wasn't feeling it all that much the first listen, but it's grown on me tremendously. Very different approach than their other records. Duplex Planet is fucking blissful.

Not sure if this has already been mentioned, but it looks like pre ordering from 4AD gets you a poster designed by Cox. I emailed to see if there was any deluxe edition or if the posters would be packaged in the standard release - they said they "think" the poster is 4AD preorders only, but there's definitely no deluxe or limited release.