2 8 1 4 - 新しい日の誕生 (Birth of a New Day) - 2XLP IndieGoGo campaign (w/ exclusive cassettes lmtd to 50)

• 1 month later...

I gave this album a listen again on Bandcamp, and it's still really fucking good! And according to the preorder on Bandcamp, the pressing size is up to 1,000 now. I guess the Indiegogo was successful enough for a larger pressing. Hopefully this means potentially more Dream Catalogue releases on vinyl in the future. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just came to ask the same thing.  I swore these were supposed to ship in December.  Never received an update or anything saying different.

Says it ships out within one day on Bandcamp now, so I have to assume it's gonna be ready soon-ish. It wouldn't surprise me if it was delayed further though, because it's a Kickstarter product and every record seems to be delayed nowadays, so it's got those 2 things going against it.

• 2 weeks later...

Strange seeing this pop up in Mondo's newslettter as a "Pick of the week" http://us9.campaign-archive1.com/?u=bbb7f7cd76c446096ce10efb2&id=3a817ca0c0

And it looked like this was available on vinyl on Bleep's site for a hot minute, but it's out of stock now. Does anyone know how much it cost? 

https://bleep.com/release/65756-2-8-1-4-birth-of-a-new-day

There's also some more shots of the vinyl package on that link, if you're curious. 

I wasn't able to swing the cost of it which is a bummer since they will probably sell for more second hand. I got the cassette version in yesterday though which is pretty cool. Not not fun did a second run of 80 not sure if it's available still if folks want to check

that tape sold out too!! why am I dumb!!! putting this out there for anyone that has an extra tape/bought 2 copies of the LP to hmu please

Ya I'm kinda bum I slept on it too now. You don't know what you coulda had until it's gone. That price though... mainly the shipping, was just a bit too much. If anyone got an extra LP of this, or isn't as interested in it, as when they first pre-ordered it, let me know and I'll gladly purchase it from you.