2 8 1 4 - 新しい日の誕生 (Birth of a New Day) - 2XLP IndieGoGo campaign (w/ exclusive cassettes lmtd to 50)

i'm kind of bummed with all these bumps and no shipping notifications.

People are getting them in hand at least. Someone posted his on Reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/vinyl/comments/41vprt/%EF%BC%92%EF%BC%98%EF%BC%91%EF%BC%94_%E6%96%B0%E3%81%97%E3%81%84%E6%97%A5%E3%81%AE%E8%AA%95%E7%94%9F_the_first_vaporwave_release_on_vinyl/

I have my Indigogo copy (I'm in the UK). Came two days ago with no shipping notification.

OK IMPORTANT BUMP!

Email just said this was shipped.

"The vinyl have now all been shipped to Warp Records' warehouse where they are assisting in delivering the goods out asap. UK orders should arrive next week, while European orders can take 1-3 weeks and non-EU orders 1-6 weeks"

WOOOHOOOO!

I guess the post I added might be all we get until it arrives at our doorsteps. They did send notice out though on 1/13/16

dear erickness,

fuck you, you flipping piece of shit and fuck your $150 bullshit

I helped fund the campaign to get the tapes. Sorry I listed something for more than you want to pay. I don't expect to actually get $150 btw. Feel free to make an offer or stfu. Thanks.

Edit: Besides, USD isn't worth much in 2814.  B)

I helped fund the campaign to get the tapes. Sorry I listed something for more than you want to pay. I don't expect to actually get $150 btw. Feel free to make an offer or stfu. Thanks.

Edit: Besides, USD isn't worth much in 2814.  B)

How's $50 shipped sound?

People need to stop crying about flipping. If someone owns something they can do with it what they please.