2 8 1 4 - 新しい日の誕生 (Birth of a New Day) - 2XLP IndieGoGo campaign (w/ exclusive cassettes lmtd to 50)

• 4 weeks later...

A few weeks back I got an "undelivered" slip in the mail, but I dismissed it because this was during a time in which I had bought 28 books online and they were currently flooding my mailbox in a steady stream.  Just a few days ago I get my 3rd notice (I don't think I saw the 2nd one), so I decide to go pick the package up before it's returned to the sender.

When I show up, expecting a book, I'm handed a record.  Luckily it had made it here safe and sound with absolutely no damage - despite the less than stellar packaging job for an overseas shipment.

It's a nice record.

• 5 months later...

Long shot here, but I totally slept on the indiegogo campaign for this one and now I'd really like to own this LP.

Does anyone have a copy that they're not listening to that they'd be interested in selling? Or, I'd even probably be willing to trade my vinyl copy of the Life is Strange soundtrack for a copy in good condish. 

Edited by WalnutSoap

I had been skipping this thread for months because I assumed it would not interest me.  I finally checked into it a couple of days ago.  Turns out I really enjoy this 2814 music!  It reminds me of Kitaro and his copycats from 30 years ago.

Anyway, I went ahead and paid a small fortune for the clear vinyl LP yesterday on EBay.   

I see the band is now taking pre-orders as/of this morning for a new black vinyl version, due out at the end of September 2016.  Total cost around $44.00 shipped to USA.

1 hour ago, jackshidt said:

I had been skipping this thread for months because I assumed it would not interest me.  I finally checked into it a couple of days ago.  Turns out I really enjoy this 2814 music!  It reminds me of Kitaro and his copycats from 30 years ago.

Anyway, I went ahead and paid a small fortune for the clear vinyl LP yesterday on EBay.   

I see the band is now taking pre-orders as/of this morning for a new black vinyl version, due out at the end of September 2016.  Total cost around $44.00 shipped to USA.

I think that's for Rain Temple, not BOAND. 

• 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...