PO: King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard - Paper Mache Dream Balloon /1000 Flightless

74R

I'm trying hard not to listen until the tri color arrives. Not for the typical "I wanna hear it vinyl first", but I'm thinking of using the tab book to construct/record my version of a couple songs before hearing the actual. A blind cover attempt. It probably won't happen, but would be fun.

That's the point. Construct a song that is based on the tab/lyrics, structure and any vocal melodies will be whatever. It is basically an experiment. One song punk? One song reggae? I can do whatever. I should have said, I have no intention or goal of matching the original, just fun to compare.

not certain there are two different oranges, but there are two different listings on discogs: ATO (ATLP156) listed as "orange" and Heavenly (HVNLP124) listed as "fluorescent orange." i assumed that one was the starburst pictured on the ATO webstore and the other labeled as fluorescent and "indie exclusive" from bullmoose was somehow different. can anyone who grabbed a bullmoose copy confirm?