PO: King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard - Paper Mache Dream Balloon /1000 Flightless

74R

Hey guys, what's this 3rd Australian version on yellow vinyl that's listed on Discogs? 

http://www.discogs.com/King-Gizzard-And-The-Lizard-Wizard-Paper-M%C3%A2ch%C3%A9-Dream-Balloon/release/7723816

The plot thickens, another variant:

6561EC6F-6C35-465D-AB0A-8EA6292864B2_zps

The pic comes from an Aussie record store (Beatdisc), unsure how limited the yellow is.

There also may be a red copy (could be weird saturation but it doesn't look like a burst or translucent) from another Australian store (Remote Control Records). 

Here are some snaps of what is out there so far: 

Flightless tri /1000

0005626848_10.jpg

Flightless blob /1000

0006199186_10.jpg

ATO starburst, U.S. retail (?) (photo credit to instagram user vinylcreep)

Screen%20Shot%202015-11-17%20at%208.36.0

Bootleg edition, indie exclusive (/1250) (photo credit instagram user ambient_hum) 

Screen%20Shot%202015-11-17%20at%208.36.4

Yellow Flightless pressing, Aus retail (?) 

6561EC6F-6C35-465D-AB0A-8EA6292864B2_zps

Red (?) Flightless pressing, Aus retail (?) 

Screen%20Shot%202015-11-17%20at%208.34.5

Yeah, that's an understatement, and another repress of Quarters inbound as well, I really wish they would repress there early stuff, I hate my dinged up sleeve for Eyes Like the Sky. 

I would much rather have a Eyes Like The Sky repress than infinite versions of this one. That isn't to say I won't be getting multiple copies of this album, but still. Looks like it is going to be Tri and US retail sunburst.

Thanks for clearing that up! Someone could really bolster their King Gizz collection off this release alone.

No kidding. I kinda went a little nuts and got the ATO version, the bootleg version and the tri-color. WTF, lol.

Kinda fell in love with these guys this year. Really enjoying everything I've heard.

Definitely hoping for some represses of the older stuff. Also assuming they'll have another studio release next year and aren't they on the docket for a Castle Face Live in SF?

Got my indie copy from Bullmoose. Haven't opened it yet, but they did throw an orange flexi-disc in with it. Trapdoor and Paper Mache Dream Balloon are the tracks on it.

Also got the indie "bootleg" /1200 from bullmoose but no flexi...how do I get my hands on one of the flexis??